“Grandma's Road Trip”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
Ranked #137 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Polish first
Culver City
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I just wanted to get away for the 4th of July and decided to go to Las Vegas for the night. We had never stayed at your location, but La Quinta Inns are usually a good place to stay so I booked your hotel. The service was great. Check in was easy and the clerk was very helpful...in fact, everything was so nice, your number is now in my cell phone for future stays.

Thank you!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Golden Valley, United States
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel is very nice and the staff are friendly. Everything was in order, no problems checking in or out. Excellent location to different activities. Enjoyed our stay there. Rooms are kept in good repair. There's a mini fridge for your snacks or beverages, very handy to have.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Silver City, New Mexico
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This La Quinta hotel is an older but very well maintained unit. It is huge, probably comprising several hundred rooms in a three-story structure that has long hallways and at least two separate buildings connected by walkways. It is in a quiet location, and although there is a fire station nearby, they seem to rarely use their sirens around the hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the beds have the pillowtop foam that makes them famously comfortable. On-site parking is free and easily avaliable. Restaurants are nearby, including a PF Chang's and a Brazilian steakhouse.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 5 July 2014

When we arrived we were very happy to be in Vegas as it was my 21st birthday! That immediately changed after getting checked in. There were some things wrong with the room that we over looked and went about our business. Witch by the way, the Housekeeping Manager was fabulous! We had a super awesome driver, not too sure his name he was a younger gentlemen with glasses! But, on the way back from the strip we were horrified, being rushed through traffic in and out with my mom and my younger sister was terrifying. We immediately told the gentlemen at the front desk, as he was to relay the message to the Front Desk Agent about what happened. We never got a call about it. Then my mom, goes to talk to the lady and she had only over heard some of what happened. Long story short we ended up talking to the GM, Jennifer who was completely unprofessional. When telling her what happened she told me "like I said Im sorry" Not caring that not only was our lives in danger but La Quinta would have been liable for anything that would have happened. I had informed her I work at a big name Hotel, customer service is everything and she just states I work in a hotel to. (We obviously know that). Just a very bad stay and it kept getting worse. From being forgotten at the Harris, and having to take a cab witch made us late to the airport on the last day,to having a group of girl teams down the hall (coach not on the same floor) yelling and screaming the last night and it took 3 phone calls for someone to finally do something at 12pm at night to having being on hold forever, them not answering the front desk phone each time we would call to get a shuttle service or any other needs, and customer service I would not recommend this Hotel. I did call corporate before some of this had all happened and all they told us was they would contact the GM and let them know of the situation. Funny, because the GM had part in this! A Hotel is a major part in traveling, even if your not in the room..So for all this to happen really put a damper on thinking of staying off strip again. Good luck to all you travelers with this Hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Breanna G

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 2 July 2014

An excellent hotel with great price. Free shuttle bus gets you to the Strip easily. There is no Strip fee charged at this hotel. Free breakfast gets you started a bright day. Take two queen bed room to be a distance from the air conditioner. Free coffee and iced water is available all day. Will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Lixue W
North Hollywood, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stay at this hotel often when I have to travel to Las Vegas with my dogs. It's very affordable and well kept for the most part. It's not a casino hotel or on the strip, but it's only two roads down parallel to the strip and a short drive or cab ride over. They have plenty of grassy areas for your dogs and a great place to go if you must travel with your furry friends. I have stayed here quiet a bit and it's cheaper than boarding my pups. It's got a pretty large pool and a workout facility as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends