“Met general needs”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
Ranked #135 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Bako
“Met general needs”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Since my son was arriving before me to compete in a sports event it was great that they have complimentary shuttle service to airport as well as some part of strip. Front desk staff was very helpful in assisting me with process so he could check in without issue. Rooms left a little too be desired, but considering the high turnover in Vegas it goes with territory. They are older but bathroom had a large roomy tub which was nice. After waiting at pickup point on strip for shuttle one night for a considerable amount of time we ended just walking back to room (we didn't bother calling for status so that was on us). They do have a pretty respectable breakfast buffet that is included. While off strip, it is in walking distance of other amenities.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My family frequent La Quinta Inns & Suites frequently! We usually have a good experience! The La Quinta Inn #924 in Las Vegas was disappointing. Most of the staff was very nice and met expectations. It took that one bad Apple to spoil that! She was rude and unprofessional! In addition, another guest came to me and complained about the same person! So, I wrote it up!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Palmdale, California
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed 3days 2nites, yeah it's pet friendly but don't care about that. I'm most concern about the room and friendliness of the staff. The room we stayed in was nice but, the television was acting up and had to call front desk to fix it, can't adjust the air condition inside the room, and our room wasn't even touch I mean the trash wasn't emptied and the bathroom was not cleaned the whole time we were there. Wasn't quite too happy!

1 Thank Carlos V
Chula Vista, California, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I always stayed at La Quinta Inn because they are pet friendly.
I always had pleasant stays and love their hotels.
But this one! Sorry but I'm not recommending.
1) Front desk not friendly :(
2) Elevator not working
3) Ice machine not working
4) Carpets at hallway dusty, dirty (My pet still has allergic)
5) Parking is horrible

Room Tip: Choose the first floor closest to the nearest exit.
1 Thank Hilda A
Boston, MA
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The has a nice outside, that is about it! Inside, long drab and creepy hallways. But Im not going to focus on the crappy hotel in my review. My focus is on the fact that they take a photo copy of your drivers license at check in and keep in "on file" for 30 days. Apparently, they claim to have an agreement with the local police department (Not even sure if that is true), to hold onto your identification even after you check out.

Upon checkout, we spoke to the manager who would not give us a copy. Having worked in the hotel industry, this is not an ethical practice and can be a source of identity theft to have personal information hanging around a hotel. They claim to keep it for 30 days and then destroy it however the manager refused to even put that in writing. My guess is that this hotel must have a lot of criminal activity and are running background checks (without permission), on their guests.

I WILL NEVER stay at this hotel and suggest that you do the same. Is it worth the cheap rate to have your identity stolen? Not for me.

Room Tip: Run as far from this hotel as possible, for the best room!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank salsamari
La Quinta, CA, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Thank you La Quinta Inn on Paradise in Las Vegas, NV. I will see you all again in a couple weeks. I stay with you every month when I come to see my grandchildren. My dog loves the cookies you give him when we check in. I love the friendly staff and excellent beds.

1 Thank Ada Jeanne G
Layton, Utah
Reviewed 13 July 2014

When we checked in Kenitta was the wonderful person who checked us in. She was proudly wearing her TripAdvisor pin and it was her birthday. She was very friendly and exceedingly efficient. Checkin was handled quickly and without delay. We were booked for a 3rd floor room, but when she learned we were traveling with our dog, she offered to move us to the ground floor. The room was immaculate and in close proximity to the pool. It was quiet and spacious. The only interesting thing was how the lights seemed to reset themselves when we left. Maybe this was a energy efficiency move. We had a king size bed which fit ourselves and our growing puppy with ease.

Room Tip: If you travel with your pet, there are several dog-friendly parks in the neighborhood. The park we...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business