we stopped into this casino to hit the main street buffet.
it was fantastic
great selection and good price (approx $13 per person)
the hidden gem was while waiting for the buffet to open, we sat at the bar just outside of the buffet entrance and ordered a round of caesars.
they were the best Caesars we've ever had!
we had about 3 rounds of them and started a 4th before going to eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel & Casino Las Vegas