First time at Main Street Station on a comp, Saturday and Sunday in June. Everything was great. Checked in about 2 p.m. Had two rooms. In one of the rooms the A.C. was broken. They gave me another room but wasn't ready yet. Came back an hour later and 2nd room was ready. Rooms are a good size with good furnishings. Bathrooms are small but vanity area is separate from tub and toilet. We were on the railroad, freeway side but really didn't experience too much noice. One train at 3 a.m. that my husband could hear but I never heard. A.C. gave a nice white noice to cover sounds. Casino is good with lots of machines. Had the champagne buffet on Sunday morning which was great for the price. Drink service was fair to good in the casino. Definitely will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel & Casino Las Vegas