Stayed 3 nights at Main Street Station. Room was clean and nicely decorated. Not luxurious, but worth the price. Casino has been one of our must stops in Vegas, and it was good to me. Sister property California Casino is linked by bridge across street. It was also nice, and seemed to be in much better shape than the last time we visited. These casinos cater to Hawaiian gamblers, and many of the hotel guests are Asian. This makes an interesting and unique mix of patrons. Very friendly and relaxed crowd. We also did a walk of some other casinos on Fremont Street. Many of the old casinos have been freshened up and look great. If you have shied away from downtown, it is worth a revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel & Casino Las Vegas