A real bargan! Clean britght room! Good size flat TV. Very good low price buffet. One block from Freemont St. QUIET! If I ever go back to Vegas (doubtful) this is where I will stay.
They cater to folks from Hawaii. Nice people to be with.
For a good view ask for an odd numbered room on a high floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel & Casino Las Vegas