My wife and I stayed here for a total of 6 nights in September 2013. This was our first visit to Las Vegas and having visited most of the Casino hotels both Downtown and on the Strip during our trip I can say that Main Street Station is my favourite! The rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean. The casino is one of the smaller ones, but has a much friendlier feel to it, with very little smoke. Dining was excellent at both the buffet and the 777 restaurant. As an added bonus the beer brewed at the casino was brilliant (and not expensive). Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel & Casino Las Vegas