unlike the strip, this hotel is located in a quiet, layed back area of the old casino section of las vegas. the hotel is very clean, large rooms, old style casino and slots and has a brewery inside with very good beer. also attached to its sister hotel, the California, by pedestrian bridge. the buffet is great as the bar and brewery is and the California has a breakfast buffet that is very reasonably priced plus a food court. parking is free and plenty of it. close to the airport and interstate. only a block from all the action on fremont street and the prices are right . we will be back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas, Main Street Station Hotel may be the best-kept secret in all of Las Vegas! With charming Victorian-era architecture, dozens of rare antiques and curiosities, award-winning restaurants, a slab of the Berlin Wall, Main Street Station offers a truly unique destination experience. The hotel is conveniently located near world class entertainment facilities, shopping, dining, and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Main Street Station Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Station Hotel And Casino
- Main Street Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Main Street Station Hotel & Casino Las Vegas