US$323
US$283
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$402/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$288
US$185
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$142
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$344
US$255
Official Site
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$927
US$192
US$451
US$280
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$327
US$282
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$203
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$186
US$146
5,253 results
All reviewswave poollazy rivershark reefhouse of bluesfoundation roombeautiful hotelpool areaconvention centerfree tramsouth end of the stripin room coffeemini barm lifestrip viewfood courtchecking innew york new york
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my third time staying at this property. I find it to be a nice property and the service is mostly good however we did run across some usual issues. Some of the staff are not very friendly but one does find this at all hotels. The bad staff were pretty bad but the great staff were exceptional. We did have a few issues but once we talked to the right lady they were looked after for us. One thing that i found very odd was that my sister and I went down for a birthday holiday and I told them ahead of time as well as when I checked in and not one thing was offered to us. I thought that was odd that not a breakfast, a water bottle nothing was offered. So the end result is a 8 out of 10, like the property, like the pool area, liked most of the staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank 905blakes
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Your Security staff is a joke. I called the Front Desk to complain about the incredibly strong marijuana smell that permeated the hallway to my room for the ENTIRE WEEK that I stayed at Mandalay Bay. I repeatedly told the Front Desk about the specific room where the marijuana cloud was coming from. That was the room where a Do Not Disturb sign hung the entire week. I thought after the massacre that occurred at Mandalay Bay that Security was no longer going to allow Do Not Disturb signs to remain up on doors for long periods of time. Your so called Security improvements are a joke.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
7  Thank disapp0inted666
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely love the pool experience at Mandalay Bay. With a wave pool and great lazy river - who could ask for more? Over 21 pools and pools for the kids. Great choice to soak up some sun. The staff and rooms are always top notch.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Roger P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mandalay Bay’s vibe is no longer what it once use to be. The casino has very little people playing & the energy is low. I don’t know about you, but I like to go to casinos that are full of energy. If that’s the case for you too, I don’t recommend Mandalay Bay. If you enjoy quietness then this is your place. The rooms are very nice, but who sleeps when in Vegas? Also, there $25 per day valet fee is ridiculous. Sadly, this trip was a turn off and don’t think I’ll be staying at MB anymore.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Holisticmomof4
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Holisticmomof4:

We are dismayed to learn that your most recent visit to Mandalay Bay proved so unsatisfying. It is regrettable that your time in our casinos fell short of expectations, and that you took issue with our pricing. We are glad you found our accommodations restful and pleasant. Thank you for sharing your perspectives, and know we will work to restore your faith in our resort, when next your travels return you to town.

Seth L:

Guest Relations Specialist
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guests@mandalaybay.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked a room for my wife and my kid through Expedia. We paid extra for his bed at time of booking. However they gave us a room with a king bed with no sofa. We asked a room with two beds but they were sold out. Their solution was to give us an small extra bed at 40 bucks/night. The hotel manager (Jace) said that this was my problem because I booked with expedia. He was the most arrogant insensitive hotel staff member I never met. He had my child (he is 7) asking why he was so mean as i was trying to reach expedia. All we needed was them to honor my reservation. Jace could have solved this but he chose to have us 2 hours waiting to check in (45 minutes were already gone independently of this issue). They had 27 places for employees but only 4 were there and the lane was very very long. Finally expedia agreed to refund me what they charged me and Jace charged me for the bed separately. Jace was super arrogant and felt very powerful. Finally another manager, Ricky, apologized for the incident.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank MarioFeld

Dear MarioFeld:

We regret any complications you had at hotel registration. It is clear that issues regarding the specific room type you had hoped for proved problematic. Thank you for sharing your concerns and know we will investigate the circumstances you describe with our team as we work to ensure a more seamless, trouble free experience moving ahead. While room reservation specifics can be a factor in any stay, they should never interfere with exceptional guest service. We value your business and will recommit ourselves to delivering a truly unmatched hospitality performance moving forward.

Seth L: