MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$124
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$87
US$47
US$236
US$192
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$106
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$217
US$172
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$142
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$163
VEGAS.com
20,492 results
All reviewslazy rivertower spa suitegrand kingrainforest cafewet republicdavid copperfieldfood courthuge hotelm lifeother hotelsmonorail stationwest towermini barnew york new yorklong walktrip to vegasan upgrade
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Accommodations were as expected for Vegas. It took a while to get hot water when you are at the end of the line. The 2 room suite had plenty of room and was very comfortable I do miss the check in at the airport. The check in line at the hotel was not pleasant after a flight. The food at the conference was handled in fine fashion. Good Job..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We arrived Sunday to stay until today (Wednesday) and I had a pretty good experience.

Pros: check in line moved pretty quickly. Nui did our check in and he was great! Even comped us 2 free buffets.
Had to call maintenance to get the automatic window screen to close. Our service tech- joe cerame (I think that's his last name) was extremely friendly and moved quickly as not to disturb us. He was great!
Everything we requested of the staff, even the towels came up super fast. Everyone was very attentive.
In the lobby, hakasan and wet republic give out comp tickets for women. There is NO reason for a woman to pay to get into a club in Vegas.
The room was very clean, as promised. Two TVs so my friend and I watched what we wanted.
Cons:
The pool was extremely crowded... On a random Tuesday. People saved a ton of the seats by putting towels on them, even after they left. I came to the pool twice and there was literally no where to sit.
The taxi line can get kind of long, but there are lots of ways to get to the strip from the hotel. There was virtually no reason to take a taxi unless you're really tired.
I was kind of bored in the hotel, besides the pool there isn't much to do.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the strip and a room high up. Stay away from the west end! I heard it was terrible!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Morgan M
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We found this hotel to smell the worst. It was overkill. The tropicana was much nicer. We stayed in the west wing. UPGRADE. You enter the room right in to the bathroom. No mini fridge, coffee maker. Very little services and lots of fees. They nickle and dime you for everything. Take lots of money :)

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank leanne s
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed at the MGM Grand which is a fabulous hotel you cannot fault it for the entertainment, the varied food on offer and the vast array of ways provided for you to lose your money.

However we just found the hotel to be too big and noisy for our tastes, now that’s not a knock on the hotel it’s just a personal preference. We were there for 6 nights and even towards the end of our stay we were constantly getting lost as we walked around, music seems to be playing where ever you go be it in the casino, food court or the lifts there was no escape. When music isn’t playing there are various announcements of upcoming events blasting over the system, I defiantly know that Lady Gagga the biggest star on the planet (their words not mine) is there soon. Also Aerosmith with special guest Slash, yes Slash (again their words) making an appearance alongside them. As I said it’s a great hotel and I’m sure as a younger man I would have loved it but it just wasn’t for me, However I do have to give a special shout out to the MGM food court which serves some great food and was a morning life saver for DW with her morning cuppa.

Our room was large as you would expect and was clean again as you would expect, I particularly liked the small TV that was in the bathroom area mirror but that’s just the geek in me. There was no bath but there was a very large shower which was big enough for two, just in case we needed to shower at the same time to save a bit of time.
We did find out that our room had been double booked when a Japanese couple tried to get into our room at 5:30 one morning, we were offered a better room which I declined as I didn’t want to repack all our clothes up again, so we were given $75 to spend in any MGM owned hotel as long as we charged it to our room so happy days.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bubba-mac
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel in June this year for 7 nights and had an excellent experience. Alot of the reviews on this hotel are that the check in time took too long or the walk from A to B is too long. I found neither of these a problem, checking in on a busy Friday afternoon we waited no more than 15 mins and for a Friday afternoon in Las Vegas I'd say thats pretty good. I have also stayed in other hoytle in Vegas before and the atmosphere in this hotel is far superior to any other. The cleanliness, staff, housekeeping, location everything was 1ST CLASS and I have no complaints at all. Perfect Stay, will definitely be back :)

Room Tip: Non-smoking room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple