Although the 2 times I've stayed there have been okay, don't expect to find room to park your car.
Also, unloading can be a NIGHTMARE!! You have to unload your car right by the taxi stand, and it's like an obstacle course to get in and out. Once you're in, check-in can be a bit long too. Also, the people I've dealt with at the counter acted like they'd rather be somewhere else. Hello? People are on vacation..it's YOUR job to smile and be pleasant I pay your rent! ...but I digress.
The rooms are very nice, and clean and housekeeping are always on top of things. If you can book far enough ahead, you can get a cheaper room rate. ALSO, tell them at check out that you REFUSE to pay the "resort fee" they will take it off your bill, but tell you "next time you'll have to pay". It saves you money, and it lets them know you won't be taken advantage of.
That's how half of the hotels/casinos make back their money when they quote you such a cheap room rate. ...you pay for it in the end, when they nickle and dime you for everything.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Orleans Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- The Orleans Hotel And Casino
- Orleans Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Casino
- New Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Orleans Hotel
- The Orleans Hotel & Casino Las Vegas