My wife and I stayed at the Orleans Wednesday June 27th - July 1st. It was our first time staying at the Orleans, and we will return. Our room was clean and large. We had a flat screen TV and a king size bed. We ate at the buffet, Canal street and the Courtyard Cafe. At all three restaurants the service was great, food was good, and prices affordable.
The pool area was large, and never had problem finding a lounger. Plus, the bar at the pool ran a great deal 5 beers for $10.
We used the shuttle throughout our trip. It was easy, saved us money and the wait was never too long.
The casino is large and has all the familiar table games and slots. Plus most of the table limits were $5 minimums.
I do want to address the complaints about smoking at the Orelans. Being non-smokers we never
were bothered by cigarette smoke. The smoke at the Orleans is no worse than any other casino in Vegas.
Overall, if you are looking for a fun casino this is your place. If you are looking to stay at a casino with large clean rooms, affordable food and drink prices than the Orleans is the place to stay. We will be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your The Orleans Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- The Orleans Hotel And Casino
- Orleans Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Casino
- New Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Orleans Hotel
- The Orleans Hotel & Casino Las Vegas