The Orleans Hotel & Casino
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$260
US$190
US$146
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
US$319
US$260
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$58
US$21
6,150 results
All reviewsbowling alleyprime rib loftcourtyard cafeoff the stripfrench market buffetfree shuttlemovie theaterbig al's oyster barthe gold coastfood courtvideo pokerpoker roomrooms are largesitting areashuttle servicecoupon bookcoffee table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I'm a big fan of this casino and hotel I've become very loyal in staying here rather than the strip where I usually would stay in the past "Wynn,Cosmo,bellagio" I loved the level of hospitality I would get from the staff here but on my last recent trip which was my 30th bday we decided to have a nightcap cocktail before heading over to the tables for some craps....I must say the bartender "Fred/Freddie" was the most sarcastic and rude bartender I have "ever" encountered.....for this reason alone I will rethink my future stay. customer service when I travel is a big deal! The fact that I was celebrating my bday and this guy practically slams the drinks and talks very condescending to you when you ask a simple question is a big turnoff....Orleans do yourself a favor and hire better staff who won't turn loyal customers away. I could take my business else where where it's appreciated!

• Stayed: June 2014
7  Thank nurseevie08
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I think the Orleans employees are writing their own reviews. This place was old, outdated, and smells bad. It needs to be remodeled. I booked my trip based on the postive reviews. It was a let down. This is a 2.5 star hotel. The whole place smells like rotten onions and smoke. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank James E
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for your comments; we are sorry to read that you had issues during your stay. Your feedback on the odors will be forwarded on to our Facility Director. We just completed a room remodel of over 800 guest rooms and we are scheduled for the remaining guest rooms to be completed next year We hope you will give us another try then.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The Orleans Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is home to the locals, off the strip, but convenient to everything. We stay here every time we are in Vegas. The hotel is older, but they have been doing room remodeling the past few years. I always ask for a remodeled room. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The casino is huge, with every game you could want... as long as it is not a brand new slot. They are a bit slower to get the latest and greatest slots. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. There is a food court for those wanting a fast option of food, a diner for a casual sit down, and several higher end restaurants. There is also a coffee spot, movie theater, bowling alley, a nice showroom, and a sports arena! Really, one would never need to go anywhere else for their stay, except to explore the city!

Room Tip: ask for a remodeled room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nancy Z
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed 2 nites large room with chair, couch our room was very clean lots of towels outlets for electric fine for our cell phones LoL! NIce King bed, firm, with big screen. The price was excellent they did have a resort fee of 9.99 but then we got a $10 a day food credit. Now the negative the AC was loud and a loud clunking noise every time went on. Did effect my sleep. Checkin easy and fast same with checkout, told her about ac, just a smile! The buffet not every good, crabs, grey we would not eat them brisket rubberly. Waitress worthless brought one water and beer is included got one and never saw her again. Al's different story great groups of guys cooking up a storm and shucking them oysters. fresh... Nice pool area close to the elevators. Security officer at the elevators everyone friendly will stay again...

Room Tip: bring earplugs for the ac
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank desertfolks22
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at the the Orleans for about the 8th or 9th time. Food choices are great. Movie theater upstairs. Off the strip so you don't have to fight traffic. Table limits are not out of this world high. Rooms are good. I like the Orleans. I stop in even when I don't stay there. See you in September!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends