My wife and I stayed here for a few days in August, in one of the newer renovated rooms. The room was not fancy but clean and reasonably new-looking. Nice selection of restaurants and we had a nice dinner at Al's Oyster Bar. The oysters were good and they even had clams on the half-shell! Chowder was good, but too thick, as is now the trend everywhere. Casino wasn't kind to me, but so it goes. We had our own car so distance from the strip wasn't really an issue for us, but it would be a bit of hike if you wanted to walk.
Like other reviews, I wasn't happy with paying for internet access and the TV channel selection was far too limited. I had trouble finding a news station to see what was going on in the "real" world. I was also not pleased after having paid for my stay on-line via hotels.com, I was hit with a $5/day "resort fee". ?????
All in all, fine for a place to set up camp for a while, not up to the level of the finer newer hotels, but okay for the price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orleans Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- The Orleans Hotel And Casino
- Orleans Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Orleans Hotel Casino
- New Orleans Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Orleans Hotel
- The Orleans Hotel & Casino Las Vegas