“I was relaxed and having fun at the Orleans Hotel Las Vegas!”

The Orleans Hotel & Casino
Ranked #54 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 29 August 2010

Anytime I want to relax and have some fun, I always think about the Orleans Hotel. It is close to my home and if I want to drink while I enjoy, I am able to enjoy staying there so that I don't have to drink and drive. I occassionally go just to enjoy a meal too. The food and service is well worth the visit! Thank you Orleans!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for The Orleans Hotel & Casino

Reviewed 27 August 2010

My overall stay at The Orleans was pleasant. The room looked just like the virtual tour expcept for the dirty carpet! Large stains one 10 inches across and a 2 inch cigarette burn. The sliding bathroom door located in the sitting area where people can hear you go. There is no closet. All of your clothes hang in the bathroom, with the bathroom spray and humidity from the shower. The bath room has a little window that opens and lets light in at night wich is kind of cool. By the way the bathroom door opens kind of loud so if your spouse, or partner is a light sleeper they wake right up. Otherwise there are plenty of places to eat, the liquor store prices are even better that many stores on the outside! The people are pleasant the price was $23.00 a night you can't beat that. Great 24 hr. room service and a great free live band.

Reviewed 25 August 2010

I have stayed here many times, I love the size of their average rooms, they are conveinent to the rest of Vegas wether you use their shuttle or the local bus system. This trip was different, met my daughter here who isn't to familiar with Vegas, then on my second day I collasped in their buffet, as my daughter got in the ambulance their security gave her their card and told her to call when she needed a ride. They shuttled her back and forth and brought me back also (it was a problem I had before but now I know what's causing it) We had to cancell our flights and extend our stay, no problem The Orleans took care of it, no charge. My daughter told the driver she was glad this didn't happen on the strip he said no problem just call us you're our guest. I have always liked Boyd Casinos (I have one 90 miles from me in Indiana) their people have always been nice. I will be back and I will stay at The Orleans, I'm booked at their Indiana property for Labor Day!

• Stayed: August 2010
4  Thank shovel_kzoo
Reviewed 25 August 2010

We travel to Vegas yearly, but this was our first stay at The Orleans. Arrived 11pm Saturday evening. Check in was smooth, fast and friendly. The atmosphere at the hotel is fun and lively. Security was always present and alert heading towards your room. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The 24hr Courtyard Cafe was a welcomed site at midnight once we dropped our bags. Topped off with the 99 cent whiskey shot special at the bar and good company, we had a blast. Our room price was inexpensive, but our stay did not feel low end. Although my husband kept his eyes forward, I know he enjoyed the beauty pagent contestants that were there over the weekend:-)

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beangurl
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I was told to stay here by my parents and by reading other reviews online. The rooms are definately cheap and nice for the amount that you pay to stay. There are lots of things to do at the hotel itself since they have several places to eat, a movie theater, and a bowling alley. However, if you have never been to Vegas, you may want to find a room on the strip to stay at. There is a free shuttle to take from 9 am to 12:30 am however, I found myself out past 12:30 am wondering how I would get back to my room at the Orleans. Overall, a nice place cool to stay at just plan your night out well to make sure you can take advantage of the free shuttle!

Reviewed 22 August 2010

Best family oriented casino in Vegas !!!!
A lot to do for everybody in your family from adults to toddlers.
The food court is very good.

1  Thank Leticiagh
Reviewed 22 August 2010

I've stayed at the Orleans many times over the past few years and I've never been disappointed. The employees are friendly, helpful people. I like that the security guards check for room keys before allowing anyone to ride the elevator. Free coffee in the room daily and lately, no resort fees. The hotel offers all gaming and amenities, such as a spa, which is nice, a good choice of restaurants and entertainment. It's a comfortable stay at reasonable rates. It's also not too noisy. Free shuttle is available for easy access to the strip and the Gold Coast.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends