I was very pleased with my 5-night stay. When booking my room online, I read previous reviews and chose the Tower Rooms, and had no regrets.
I had a Tower Room on the Non-Smoking 16th floor with a North View. It had 2 Queen beds, and the room was spacious. I requested a coffee maker, and it was delivered to the room within minutes of the request. Although it was a 1-cup at a time coffee maker. The maid service was excellent, keeping my room clean, bed changed, and plenty of coffee. The room temperature was 71F(21C) when I entered the room and I found it too warm, and reset it to 60F(16C), keeping the fan on low for much of my stay.
I have back issues, and found the bed to be very comfortable and contours to my body. It was a 'Serta Presidential Suite' pillow-top mattress that was put there in April 2011. I checked the labels.
The $14.99 Hotel fee includes the high speed internet. When you turn on your computer it will say there is a $5.99/day charge. I talked to the front desk about this and was told that it is charged to your room but then taken off your bill when you check-out. And they did take it off. But do remember to mention that to them when you check-out to make sure it happens.
You also get a daily newspaper sitting outside your room door. It seems to be delivered around 2AM, although someone must have been taking mine as I didn't get one for the first 2 days of my 5 night stay.
Convenient & friendly Shuttle service to and from the airport and Strip. The driver even helps by loading your baggage.
The Buffet was plentiful and great taste. A good price as well. If you have the Stations Boarding Pass Card, you get a discount on the price. BUFFET TIP: Get the Dinner Buffet at the Lunch Price by going 20 minutes before Lunch is over. Then you pay the lunch price, and the Dinner Buffet is starting to be put out shortly thereafter. You can start with your soup/salad and then enjoy the Dinner Buffet.
The Casino seems too be a favororite for Locals. I seen way more locals than hotel guests playing machines and tables. The average age seems to be 40-plus crowd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique hotel & casino designed to evoke the atmosphere of a turn-of-the century train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palace Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Palace Station Las Vegas
- Palace Station Hotel And Casino Las Vegas