Stayed he from May 30 to June 4th. (Still here) Booked the Jr.Suite online, got a good price with an option to upgrade if available when checking in. Unfortunately no regular suite were available due to the WUSTE Car show.
Room is a good size, has a king bed, couch and 2 chairs. The view was OK, they 1st put me on 7031, faces the dock area (if you look down) I asked to be changed to the other side, 8002. that has a city view or the parking structure i you look down.
It's no Caesars Palace, but the room is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique hotel & casino designed to evoke the atmosphere of a turn-of-the century train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Palace Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Palace Station Las Vegas
- Palace Station Hotel And Casino Las Vegas