“A great hotel you can call HOME.”

Palace Station Hotel and Casino
Ranked #130 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This is my first time at the Palace Station and I am very happy. The manager of the hotel (Trever) went over and above to make my stay at the Palace Station a pleasant and comfortable one. I would like to say thank-you to my bellman (Donny), he was very professional with a warming smile.
I highly recommend staying at the Palace Station you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: This hotel is just off the Las Vegas strip so you have a relaxing atmosphere and in less than a 5 mi...
2  Thank elizabeth h

Reviewed 24 November 2013

If you are looking for a cheap place then this review is right down your alley.
First: horrible service at the ft desk.The web page says you get free breakfast with a nite stay,however they don't tell you you have to book from their site.I booked with Priceline because of the airline tickets so I didn't qualify.Then when you walk in the door there is a large sign telling you why it pays to stay there,but it says the shuttle runs to the strip so again the ft desk had no explanation so that meant taking a cab every time you wanted to go to the strip or town($20.00) a pop each way but thats confusing unless you are bilingual, out of 6 trips to the strip we only had one driver the you could understand and he mumbled. The casino was filled with old games that I played there 5 yrs ago and they were tight so don't expect to win
Second: We were there for 3 days and the electricity went out 2 days and we had to walk down 12 flight but nobody told you anything during that time.
Third: The place is really outdated and only caters to the locals,the food was ok in the cafe and the service good.
Forth: Reward points are only 1/10 of a cent not one cent like Harrahs etc.

The only reason I'm posting is because we where there 5 yrs ago and it was nice and a fun place to stay,so if a trip is a little higher to stay on the strip it will be worth it. Ron

Room Tip: Make sure you stay in the Tower, the Courtyard rooms are really bad,the Casino just looks run dow...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank ROBI8404
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed at this property for three nights in mid-November. My room in the tower was clean and quite spacious. I didn't have any noise issues and slept soundly every evening. Finding convenient parking spots in the hotel lots is easy and exiting quickly to I-15 or the Strip is a plus.
The hotel has numerous good restaurants and a friendly atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again as it's a great value.

Room Tip: Tower rooms preferable to courtyard rooms.
1  Thank tmeltz
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Called & Asked for Microwave & Refrigerator and they said they are there in the room but didn't give me after i arrived there. I didn't see any charges or taxes before booking the room but after confirmation i saw $16.75 charges. No Bathtub, Rooms are smoking smell. Pics are different in the website.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Surendra B
Reviewed 12 November 2013

If you are staying at this hotel, be aware that it is far from the strip. They have a shuttle, but I can't comment on the convenience because we didn't use it. The rooms in the tower are nice, but the A/C doesn't work very well. The bed isn't very comfortable either, as the pillows are a mile high and made out of concrete. BUT, with all that being said, it's good value if you're looking to relax on a budget and don't mind being at the far north end of the strip.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the TOWER - they are newly remodeled.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chevy S
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We have always stayed at station casinos as they are a great value and always have great promos. Palace station is no different. The room was clean, quite and the bed was very comfortable. I look forward to going back.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SandyTraveler2013
Reviewed 9 November 2013

As my husband was in Sunrise Hospital in Vegas, I wanted a room fairly close. Based on reviews, I booked a Tower room. It was quite roomy & clean, the bed was very comfortable, there were chairs & a desk. The internet worked perfectly, no problems connecting. I stayed from 10/29-11/5/13. Every night I would get back late and the valet person knew me by name and asked if I wanted my car at 7 am the next morning. I would get up, grab a Starbucks (a real plus to have in the lobby) and my car would be waiting for me outside. I wish I knew the man's name that was there every morning because he was so nice. After my husband was discharged, we had to stay three more nights. Since he was pretty much stuck in bed, we asked that our room be left alone. The staff would catch me in the hallway and ask if there was anything they could get us. Again, so nice. I ate in the Grand Cafe and the food was outstanding, breakfast - dinner & the service was great. The front desk associates were also very pleasant and accomodating when I requested a late check out on our last day. Really, I have no complaints, it made a difficult time much easier. Thank you to the staff :)

Room Tip: Choose a Tower room!
4  Thank Jackie T