Beware of the rooms in the courtyard. They need to be torn down. First no signs on walls to guide you to the rooms. Room smelled of mildew or maybe its was the smell of a old house cuz everything in the room is old from the bed to the tv .Even the iron was old. Then had to deal with BED BUGS. I'm still scratching my legs. The rooms in the courtyard are worst then a motel 6. Never wrote a review on any thing before but I had to on this place. Palace Station should really be a shame of themselves for still booking these room. All I can say is you been warned if you book a room in the courtyard. DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique hotel & casino designed to evoke the atmosphere of a turn-of-the century train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Palace Station Las Vegas
- Palace Station Hotel And Casino Las Vegas