his place is a dump. We were booked into the courtyard. To get there you had to walk through the loading/garbage dock. The smell in the corridors and the room was nauseating. The room was filthy and the bed looked like it had not been changed and their was dried urine and feces under the toilet bowel seat. When we complained the staff was nice enough to change us to a tower suite for an additional $20.00 per day. The room itself was spacious but the furnishings and rug were dated and dirty. That room was also adjacent to a roof top. The stair case to get to the roof top was over our room. We heard the staff and who knows who else accessing the roof via the staircase at all hours of the night. In order to get to the pool you have to walk through the lovely courtyard area. Make sure to hold your nose. Our advise, stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique hotel & casino designed to evoke the atmosphere of a turn-of-the century train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Palace Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Palace Station Las Vegas
- Palace Station Hotel And Casino Las Vegas