I stayed at the Palace Station in Las Vegas during a conference. The room rates were very cheap.
There is no free Wi-Fi. The slow speed in room Wi-Fi was $2.99. It was more for higher speed and you also needed an ethernet connection. Having said that I had a good 4G Signal and so I used that.
This facility is definitely off the strip. We are actually on the west side of the interstate. It's not really within comfortable walking distance. They do have a shuttle that runs to the strip area, which is free. They also have an airport shuttle though you may have to wait an hour and a half for the next one.
You are on your own for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique hotel & casino designed to evoke the atmosphere of a turn-of-the century train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Palace Station Las Vegas
- Palace Station Hotel And Casino Las Vegas