We went through Vegas and decided to stay one night on the spur of the moment. We decided on Palace Station based on reviews and price. Hotel lobby was nice as was staff at check in. The only rooms available were the "garden" rooms which I'm guessing are the original rooms of the hotel. They were in a separate 2 story section of the place. The room was small and old looking but clean.......OK, for $100 I was hoping for a little more. We were on the bottom floor near a door and there was A LOT of noise with people coming and going. To top it off I guess the rooms are situated right where all the service entries are. Delivery trucks, staff golf carts,etc......right outside the window. We were woken up CONSTANTLY by people coming and going from the front and the back"! We travel a lot and are not super picky but this was the worst night of sleep EVER. We would never stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique hotel & casino designed to evoke the atmosphere of a turn-of-the century train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Palace Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Palace Station Las Vegas
- Palace Station Hotel And Casino Las Vegas