We stayed here because it was recommended by friends, and was on the strip. We usually stay at the Desert Rose Condos which is located behind Hooters Casino.
Our check in was horrible, as we were bombarded with Time Share meeting requests, and when they finally got the message that we weren't interested, the service ended. We weren't even told where to go to find our rooms. We go to Las Vegas three to four times a year, and know it is tougher times for them, you would think that they would go out of there way to make a difference. The rooms we had were below average at best, with a view straight out over the dumpsters and into a parking garage. It was quite loud from hallway traffic. I have stayed at nicer for lesser, such as the Desert Rose which has awesome complimentary breakfasts as well as happy hour, and being only two blocks off the strip is well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best way to experience Las Vegas is to stay in the heart of the action. There is only one boulevard where you can find non-stop action and excitement here, and that's the world famous Las Vegas Strip. There is only one resort where you can find classic elegance and casual comfort during a stay in Las Vegas, and that's at Polo Towers Suites. Las Vegas is a destination spot for travelers from around the world who come to experience the sights, sounds, casino action, top notch shows, superior shopping, dining, golfing and even family fun-filled adventures. You, too, can plan a trip that will be as remarkable as it is memorable. A Peek at Polo Towers Suites Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Polo Towers Suites promises and delivers the best accommodations. You will enjoy the lavish resort-style amenities within your room and on the exterior as well. From the pool to the fitness center, you will find ways to stay active, or simply unwind. Get the best service from the staff and the most useful information about the area from our Concierge. You may even want to pamper yourself at the spa or with the personal massage services. You will have everything you need in your magnificent suite. Style, elegance and comfort await you and your family. The spacious rooms will be the perfect place for you to kick back after a day of shopping or evening of gambling. Alternatively, you may want to simply take in the spectacular evening views of the lights of Las Vegas from your secluded balcony or terrace. Not to mention, you will enjoy easy access to world-class casinos, shopping, entertainment and attractions. Hitting the Town Las Vegas Style Enjoy the luxury of coming and going as you please, to one of the world's best action packed, scenic cities. There is never a shortage of things to see and do, and you will be right in the middle of it all. Take comfort in knowing you can spend the day shopping and return your purchases to your room, with ease, before heading out for the evening. You can enjoy dining at the best restaurants, gambling at the most famous casinos or taking in shows from some of the most famous names in the business. Our Concierge will help you arrange whatever you want, whether it is a night on the town or a family outing. With Polo Towers Suites, you won't be taking a gamble when it comes to finding the best resort to plan your trip around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Polo Towers Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polo Towers Villas Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Vegas
- Polo Club Las Vegas
- Polo Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Suites Las Vegas