This was our first stay at the Polo Towers Villas. We purchased the room through the Interval Getaways program as we banked our week to use next year. When we checked into our room (see below) I asked for a late check out which they stated would not be a problem. I also asked for a strip view, but she stated they didn't have any available. It wasn't a problem, just thought it would be worth a try. By the time we finished the check in, which went very quickly, she stated that she was able to provide us with a strip view room.
Our first night we stayed in my sister's room as she had booked two rooms with her week. Our room had a murphy bed. We've slept on murphy beds before and I must this it was very comfortable, which surprised us both. The room was a little small, but the conveniences were very nice.
We moved to our room the next day which was a 1 bedroom. Since we had seen sister's room the day before we knew what to expect. The kitchen is fully stocked. They even provided a few packets of soap to use in the dishwasher. It was so nice to have a full size fridge, microwave and all the kitchen gadgets/appliances. All the small kitchen appliances were Cuisanart and all were stainless steel and were spotless. We knew that they only provided one packet of free coffee so we brought some with us.
The bedroom was a very nice size. The bed/and pillows were so comfortable. One of the best beds we've slept on during our vacations. There were ample pillows on the bed, plus extras in the closet.
The bathroom was a nice size with his/her sink/areas. There was enough room for both of us to be in the bathroom getting ready without even bumping into each other. The water pressure for showers was also very good. Never had a problem with a lack of hot water no matter what time we took a shower.
The facility is all non-smoking. If you are a smoker be sure to ask for a room with a "smoking balcony". The balcony was small, not enough room to put chairs out there, but enough room for us to stand outside, smoke and look at our view.
The pool area was very nice with the cabanas and chairs. Yes the pool is shallow, but it's enough to stand up in to cool yourself off. We spent several days at the pool and it was busy, but there were always chairs available. The pool area was kept extremely clean. We were able to use a cabana every time we went to the pool. We did arrive early, around 8'ish since it was so hot, but shortly after that all the cabanas were taken.
Not sure why anyone complains about the "alley" you have to walk down to get to the resort. There is lighting and there always seemed to be someone else coming/going. As a woman, I walked back a couple of nights on my own and felt safe. Obviously you should always use common sense, but calling it unsafe is not fair.
Overall the entire room was very nice and we would definately return even for a short stay. (We stayed for 9 days this trip). Staff were always smiling and more than happy to help. This is at the top of our list for places to stay while in Vegas. The location of this resort is perfect. It is a little worn in some areas, but you have to really look to see it. Maid service was good as well.
The only thing that we noticed was a smell in the hallways. It didn't smell in room or anywhere else in the hotel. One day as I was outside I noticed that they were bringing in rolls on new carpeting. We assumed that they were laying new carpeting in the hallways and it may have been from that. By the end of our stay the smell had dissipated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best way to experience Las Vegas is to stay in the heart of the action. There is only one boulevard where you can find non-stop action and excitement here, and that's the world famous Las Vegas Strip. There is only one resort where you can find classic elegance and casual comfort during a stay in Las Vegas, and that's at Polo Towers Suites. Las Vegas is a destination spot for travelers from around the world who come to experience the sights, sounds, casino action, top notch shows, superior shopping, dining, golfing and even family fun-filled adventures. You, too, can plan a trip that will be as remarkable as it is memorable. A Peek at Polo Towers Suites Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Polo Towers Suites promises and delivers the best accommodations. You will enjoy the lavish resort-style amenities within your room and on the exterior as well. From the pool to the fitness center, you will find ways to stay active, or simply unwind. Get the best service from the staff and the most useful information about the area from our Concierge. You may even want to pamper yourself at the spa or with the personal massage services. You will have everything you need in your magnificent suite. Style, elegance and comfort await you and your family. The spacious rooms will be the perfect place for you to kick back after a day of shopping or evening of gambling. Alternatively, you may want to simply take in the spectacular evening views of the lights of Las Vegas from your secluded balcony or terrace. Not to mention, you will enjoy easy access to world-class casinos, shopping, entertainment and attractions. Hitting the Town Las Vegas Style Enjoy the luxury of coming and going as you please, to one of the world's best action packed, scenic cities. There is never a shortage of things to see and do, and you will be right in the middle of it all. Take comfort in knowing you can spend the day shopping and return your purchases to your room, with ease, before heading out for the evening. You can enjoy dining at the best restaurants, gambling at the most famous casinos or taking in shows from some of the most famous names in the business. Our Concierge will help you arrange whatever you want, whether it is a night on the town or a family outing. With Polo Towers Suites, you won't be taking a gamble when it comes to finding the best resort to plan your trip around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Polo Towers Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polo Towers Villas Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Vegas
- Polo Club Las Vegas
- Polo Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Suites Las Vegas