We used a timeshare promotion to spend four nights at the Polo Towers on the strip of Las Vegas to run in the RocknRoll Marathon and celebrate a birthday. Our review focuses on a 1 bedroom suite:
1) Location: excellent, about a 1/2 block off the strip and close to night life.
2) Rooms: nice rooms with a large king size bed and full kitchen. Only negative, was the issue with water flow to bath / shower, maintenance attempted to fix it twice but never really worked well during our stay.
3) Parking: self parking in the underground garage was available at no cost and was a nice option.
4) Pool: huge disappointment, it was undergoing renovation and not available to guests; the management offered a free shuttle to another hotel to use their pool; however, the shuttle only ran once in the am and once in the pm. Not a great option for guests.
5) Non Smoking: This is marketed as a non-smoking timeshare; however, they allow smokers to smoke on three different floors on their guest balconies; so make sure you are not above or below the 3 floors. We had to move because of the smoke smell coming from another floor.
6)Room Lockout door: Also, when checking in, if you don't like the double door to another room (lock out) verify that this is not part of your room. We tend to steer clear of these rooms, just for safety.
7) Noise: overall the guest noise was non disturbing; however, we recommend that you don't stay on the back side of the hotel above the kids pool area; we were on the 11th floor facing the north side of the strip and were awakened by trash trucks and construction vehicles starting @ 4:30 am everyday. Make sure your room is facing the strip (west) or front side of the building (south)and not the back side (north) facing the Marriott or Planet Hollywood.
8) Workout room: very nice, had a lot of equipment to choose and get a full workout in before the run .
*** One great thing about the timeshare is, that it is a timeshare... and you don't have to walk through a smoke filled casino to get to your room!!! Just loved that... and I am sure you will too...
If you also want to see a show, we recommend the Beatles LOVE show it was FAB!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best way to experience Las Vegas is to stay in the heart of the action. There is only one boulevard where you can find non-stop action and excitement here, and that's the world famous Las Vegas Strip. There is only one resort where you can find classic elegance and casual comfort during a stay in Las Vegas, and that's at Polo Towers Suites. Las Vegas is a destination spot for travelers from around the world who come to experience the sights, sounds, casino action, top notch shows, superior shopping, dining, golfing and even family fun-filled adventures. You, too, can plan a trip that will be as remarkable as it is memorable. A Peek at Polo Towers Suites Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Polo Towers Suites promises and delivers the best accommodations. You will enjoy the lavish resort-style amenities within your room and on the exterior as well. From the pool to the fitness center, you will find ways to stay active, or simply unwind. Get the best service from the staff and the most useful information about the area from our Concierge. You may even want to pamper yourself at the spa or with the personal massage services. You will have everything you need in your magnificent suite. Style, elegance and comfort await you and your family. The spacious rooms will be the perfect place for you to kick back after a day of shopping or evening of gambling. Alternatively, you may want to simply take in the spectacular evening views of the lights of Las Vegas from your secluded balcony or terrace. Not to mention, you will enjoy easy access to world-class casinos, shopping, entertainment and attractions. Hitting the Town Las Vegas Style Enjoy the luxury of coming and going as you please, to one of the world's best action packed, scenic cities. There is never a shortage of things to see and do, and you will be right in the middle of it all. Take comfort in knowing you can spend the day shopping and return your purchases to your room, with ease, before heading out for the evening. You can enjoy dining at the best restaurants, gambling at the most famous casinos or taking in shows from some of the most famous names in the business. Our Concierge will help you arrange whatever you want, whether it is a night on the town or a family outing. With Polo Towers Suites, you won't be taking a gamble when it comes to finding the best resort to plan your trip around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Polo Towers Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polo Towers Villas Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Vegas
- Polo Club Las Vegas
- Polo Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Suites Las Vegas