Space is always a priority for us with twin teenage boys - and we wanted to be in the middle of the action on the Strip. The Polo Towers was a perfect choice for us. Located right across from the Aria and down the street from the Planet Hollywood, we had restaurants and activities in walking distance, but could easily get away from the spectacle.
While technically, because we were on a lower floor, they didn't consider ours a "Strip view", we did, indeed, have a view of the Strip. It was a little noisy at night with an all night bar not too far away, but I guess I expect that from Vegas.
We had a 2 bdm unit, which consisted of a 1 bdm unit and a connecting Studio unit. The 1 bdm had a separate bedroom, bath, a living area (with sofa sleeper) and a full kitchen. The studio had a wall bed and a bath. Having 2 baths was a huge plus and a separate living area.
The hotel just added free Wi-Fi in the guestrooms - so that was also a big bonus.
We used the little market in the hotel quite a bit for snacks and beverages - mainly because Stacey, who ran the counter, was so friendly and helpful.
The rooftop pool was an oasis and, although not big, there were plenty of lounge chairs and towels - and a great view. It was never crowded.
Free parking - both self and valet - added to the value. And, we could take the elevator straight from the garage to our floor.
Although it is a time-share resort, they never truly bothered us about a tour.
I would highly recommend this hotel for families. We'll definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best way to experience Las Vegas is to stay in the heart of the action. There is only one boulevard where you can find non-stop action and excitement here, and that's the world famous Las Vegas Strip. There is only one resort where you can find classic elegance and casual comfort during a stay in Las Vegas, and that's at Polo Towers Suites. Las Vegas is a destination spot for travelers from around the world who come to experience the sights, sounds, casino action, top notch shows, superior shopping, dining, golfing and even family fun-filled adventures. You, too, can plan a trip that will be as remarkable as it is memorable. A Peek at Polo Towers Suites Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Polo Towers Suites promises and delivers the best accommodations. You will enjoy the lavish resort-style amenities within your room and on the exterior as well. From the pool to the fitness center, you will find ways to stay active, or simply unwind. Get the best service from the staff and the most useful information about the area from our Concierge. You may even want to pamper yourself at the spa or with the personal massage services. You will have everything you need in your magnificent suite. Style, elegance and comfort await you and your family. The spacious rooms will be the perfect place for you to kick back after a day of shopping or evening of gambling. Alternatively, you may want to simply take in the spectacular evening views of the lights of Las Vegas from your secluded balcony or terrace. Not to mention, you will enjoy easy access to world-class casinos, shopping, entertainment and attractions. Hitting the Town Las Vegas Style Enjoy the luxury of coming and going as you please, to one of the world's best action packed, scenic cities. There is never a shortage of things to see and do, and you will be right in the middle of it all. Take comfort in knowing you can spend the day shopping and return your purchases to your room, with ease, before heading out for the evening. You can enjoy dining at the best restaurants, gambling at the most famous casinos or taking in shows from some of the most famous names in the business. Our Concierge will help you arrange whatever you want, whether it is a night on the town or a family outing. With Polo Towers Suites, you won't be taking a gamble when it comes to finding the best resort to plan your trip around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Polo Towers Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polo Towers Villas Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Vegas
- Polo Club Las Vegas
- Polo Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Suites Las Vegas