We usually stay away from the strip to avoid the chaos but my mom came for a visit from Malaysia and we wanted her to experience Vegas and what better than staying close to the strip aka LV Blvd!
First the con. I think everybody who has been to Polo Tower would agree that parking is almost a nightmare. Not only they don't have enough space, but the area is so small and there were 2 area where it's a dead end and if you can't find a vacant space, you would have to either reverse or somehow make a u-turn in a narrow lane. Not everybody can do that without hitting other car and that is exactly what happened to ours, 1 not so lucky day. We went down to the parking garage to find a huge dent on our back bumper. Bummer!
Now the pros. It's walking distance to among others Planet Hollywood and their Miracle Mile 'shopping mall', Monte Carlo and a HRC restaurant. There is also 7Eleven, Walgreen, Ross, Marshalls, M&M store and etc. All Walgreens along the strip doesn't have the flyer like other Walgreens but if you find a deal on their website, you can show it to them and they would honor it. That was what I did when I needed to get some sunblock lotion. Saves me more than 50%!
The hotel itself is pretty small for a Vegas standard. No restaurant or bars or casinos. They do have a small convenient store downstairs that I would suggest limit for emergencies only. Like when we just had to get some mayo for our sandwiches. A small bottle was sold at 3.99. Make sure you drive 10min away to go to Vons or something and do all your groceries. That way you get to save lots of money especially if you have kids with you. A small pool on the roof and also a jacuzzi. They also have a pool for kids downstairs which we didn't go so can't say much about it.
Our 1br suite was pretty spacious for 3 people not to feel suffocated. The bathroom was big too unlike typical hotel. Our safety box was locked when wanted to use it so called the hotel, were told someone will be there in 30min but less than 5min later she was already at the door and fixed it for us. Really appreciate the prompt response since we had an appointment to go to.
All in all we really liked Polo Tower and will definitely stay there again. Only next time we will avoid to go to Vegas altogether between May-Oct when the temp is over 100F @ 37C. Yup I don't like the sun/heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best way to experience Las Vegas is to stay in the heart of the action. There is only one boulevard where you can find non-stop action and excitement here, and that's the world famous Las Vegas Strip. There is only one resort where you can find classic elegance and casual comfort during a stay in Las Vegas, and that's at Polo Towers Suites. Las Vegas is a destination spot for travelers from around the world who come to experience the sights, sounds, casino action, top notch shows, superior shopping, dining, golfing and even family fun-filled adventures. You, too, can plan a trip that will be as remarkable as it is memorable. A Peek at Polo Towers Suites Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Polo Towers Suites promises and delivers the best accommodations. You will enjoy the lavish resort-style amenities within your room and on the exterior as well. From the pool to the fitness center, you will find ways to stay active, or simply unwind. Get the best service from the staff and the most useful information about the area from our Concierge. You may even want to pamper yourself at the spa or with the personal massage services. You will have everything you need in your magnificent suite. Style, elegance and comfort await you and your family. The spacious rooms will be the perfect place for you to kick back after a day of shopping or evening of gambling. Alternatively, you may want to simply take in the spectacular evening views of the lights of Las Vegas from your secluded balcony or terrace. Not to mention, you will enjoy easy access to world-class casinos, shopping, entertainment and attractions. Hitting the Town Las Vegas Style Enjoy the luxury of coming and going as you please, to one of the world's best action packed, scenic cities. There is never a shortage of things to see and do, and you will be right in the middle of it all. Take comfort in knowing you can spend the day shopping and return your purchases to your room, with ease, before heading out for the evening. You can enjoy dining at the best restaurants, gambling at the most famous casinos or taking in shows from some of the most famous names in the business. Our Concierge will help you arrange whatever you want, whether it is a night on the town or a family outing. With Polo Towers Suites, you won't be taking a gamble when it comes to finding the best resort to plan your trip around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Polo Towers Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polo Towers Villas Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Hotel Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Vegas
- Polo Club Las Vegas
- Polo Las Vegas
- Polo Towers Suites Las Vegas