Polo Towers Suites
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$192
Marriott
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,092
US$911
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$123
US$255
US$203
  • Restaurant
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$61
Groupon.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$612
US$487
2,680 results
All reviewsrooftop poolmurphy bedtime sharediamond resortsfull kitchenplanet hollywoodhawaiian marketbedroom suiteunderground parkingsmall balconysales pitchtimeshare propertyoff the striptimeshare presentationconvenience storebusiness centerconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I am currently 4 days into my stay here. I'll start with the positives: The location is fantastic, and the staff is the most accommodating of any timeshare I have ever visited. There really is no need to have a restaurant on site, as it is so close to so many strip restaurants. The rooms and other areas are immaculate. The convenience store off the lobby has a great variety of items, including a variety of foods, souvenirs, liquor, etc. The rooftop pool, while under 4ft, is a small but lovely setting. The observation deck is breathtaking. Now for the negatives: While our 2 br unit is small but comfortable, and my daughter likes her small kitchen in the lock-off part, the updating that appears to be done reminds me of the old saying about "putting lipstick on a pig." The granite counter tops in the bathrooms and kitchens are nice, but the bathroom fixtures are ancient. While I did call ahead to request a high floor strip view, and I mentioned it again at check-in, there was none available, so we got the 8th floor Harmon Ave. side, complete with the 8:30am trash trucks and their endless beeping noises. Another minus for me is the fact that the building is set back from the strip, so you must walk down a side path between the Hawaiian marketplace and a parking lot to get to the strip. On the Harmon Ave. side, you must walk through the trash area, then around the parking lot and past the entrance to the Marriott GC
to get to the back entrance to Planet Hollywood. Even with these negatives, I have to add that I am having a great time on this vacation.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank rexpierre
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My friend arranged for us to stay here for a week and we did not get our 2 bedroom suite, but we each had a small room to ourselves, with a refrigerator and microwave and it was great. The location was terrific. Every morning, early, I walked on Las Vegas Boulevard and picked up breakfast, water and coffee at nearby 7/11, McDonalds or Walgreens. It is easy to walk to the Cosmopolitan or Aria hotels. It is 2 blocks to the tram. The floor we were on was so quiet, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank DianeC91
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We recently stayed with my daughter and her family. We needed a crib and high chair and one was easily provided and they called to check if it had been delivered and if everything was to our liking. The suite was perfect for grandparents, parents and a baby. The beds were comfy and the Towers were close to restaurants and shopping. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Marsha D
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was my second stay at Polo Towers and what I like most about it is the location on the strip that provides easy access to so many restaurants and casinos. For a family trip the units have plenty of living space including a nicely equipped kitchen. There is a nice rooftop pool area and a well equipped fitness center on the first floor. There are even massage and nail services available. The rooms and common areas are nicely decorated and very clean. The parking area is close and easily accessible. Nothing fancy, but quite comfortable. There is never a long wait for an elevator which certainly makes for a more pleasant stay. Beware that this is a Diamond Resorts timeshare facility. I did not participate in a an owner update or presentation so I will not comment on the pressure asserted during those activities.

Room Tip: Request a room with strip view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Iceh2o
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Hubby and I enjoyed our 2-night stay in a one-bedroom villa. Check-in was easy and all staff we encountered were courteous. Apart from the bedroom with a King sized bed, it was great to have living and dining areas, a full kitchen, and marble bath with his/hers vanities and jacuzzi. We had everything we needed and housekeeping was prompt. The location, even though off the strip, was really just set back a bit. It's just a short walk (and if you've been to Vegas before you know that the walk from just one hotel to the next can be QUITE a hike!) to Planet Hollywood, Miracle Mile Shops, and smaller restaurants and souvenir stores as well as Walgreens and CVS. The Polo Towers doesn't have a casino, and its rooftop pool is small and simple which is why I gave it a 4 rating. Don't expect gaming and glitz here, but It just makes a very comfortable home base. I would definitely recommend this to my friends especially if the kids are tagging along. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Heads up - it's a timeshare property so you will be asked to attend a 55 min presentation. You can say no; they aren't pushy at all. Pool allows you to bring your own food and use of their grill if you like. BYO drinks, but no glass allowed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank careyes45
Diamond R, Manager at Polo Towers Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you for staying at Polo Towers Suites. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our accommodations and amenities. Our resort offers guests that enjoy non-gaming resorts a location that is walking distance from the non-stop action. Our newly renovated pool is open to guests of all ages and it provides spectacular views of The Las Vegas Strip. Thank you again and we look forward to your return!