2,844 results
All reviewsrooftop poolmurphy bedtime sharediamond resortsfull kitchenplanet hollywoodhawaiian marketplacebedroom suiteunderground parkingsmall balconysales pitchtimeshare propertytimeshare presentationoff the stripconvenience storebusiness centerconcierge desk
Reviewed 24 April 2007

What a great Vegas experience! This was the third timeshare facility that we have have stayed in Las Vegas and the best so far! We recently purchased this timeshare site unseen- what a deal.

From the moment you drive up to the moment you leave the staff is very attentative to every detail. The location of the resort is on center of the Strip.

If you want to stay in a 5 star resort this is it! This the way Las Vegas experience is meant to be!

Stayed: April 2007
1  Thank Catella9
Reviewed 10 April 2007

I stayed at the Polo Towers 3/23-3/30 and was happily surprised. After reading some negative reviews, I wasn't sure what to expect. The villas were beautiful; very clean, well-maintained and comfortable. The staff was friendly and professional whenever I dealt with them. (This was a time share exchange.)
I saw the Phantom (spectacular), Mama Mia (fun) and Lance Burton (unbelievable and I was seated in the front row!).
I tried some restaurants I had never been to and would recommend all of them: Mesa Grill and Rao's (Caesar's), Olive's (Bellagio), Emeril's New Orleans Fish House (MGM) , Grand Lux Cafe (Venetian) and Market City Caffe (Monte Carlo). Some were a little pricey but it was my vacation and the meals were worth every penny.
I played slots from Mandalay Bay to the Venetian and did well at Caesar's, MGM and Monte Carlo.
This was probably one of the best vacations I've ever had: fun, relaxing, exciting. What more could I ask?

Stayed: March 2007
1  Thank Maazy
Reviewed 2 April 2007

This was our second stay. We used the properties flex time for 5 days the last week of March. The weather wasn't the greatest, but that isn't the resorts fault. Eventhough we find the units nice, we are looking forward to the upgrades. The furniture and cabinets were showing there age. Looking forward to fututre stays.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2007

I completed a week at the Villas of Polo Towers on 30 March and cannot think of one thing that I would change. It must be noted that the Villas and the Suites are a different ball game. The Villas are luxurious and beautifully furnished, while the Suites are older and in the process of being remodled. I found the Staff to be exceptionally friendly, courteous and helpful. I really look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with friends
6  Thank HLee
Reviewed 1 April 2007

This is the first time I have obtained a rental from Craigslist - paid the owner for it, called the Polo Towers to confirm my reservation, didn't think to bring my receipt from the credit card company proving payment. They told me I had been charged one night's rental on my cc yet I had been charged for two nights and had a confirmation from the owner...got that straightened out and went up to the room. Good location on the Strip but definitely needs a facelift. I found out this morning that the cabs boycott Polo Towers so plan on waiting at least 30 minutes for a cab. Staff was aware of problems but rather nonchalant about it. The cab experience was too stressful for me. Since this was our son's 21st birthday, we rented a room at the Jockey Club for him and two of his friends and had to wait for the cab to pick us up plus then had to go get them. Had a problem checking out as well - front desk staff insisted I owed for another night - finally got that straightened out. Since this was Spring Break for a lot of people, hotel rooms were expensive so I can't complain about the price, but I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple