We stayed at this hotel for one night and moved to the Mirage for three nights. It is so much easier to get to the room without having to go through the casino. This property would work best for people who has a rental car, otherwise staying on the Strip would be most convenient. The free breakfast in the morning is a plus. There is no resort fee charge which can add quite a bit to the room cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated all-suite hotel with fully equipped kitchens located one mile east of the Las Vegas Strip, one mile south of the Las Vegas Convention Center, and two miles north of the McCarran International Airport. Non-Smoking, pet-friendly hotel that does not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center