My overall stay at the hotel was not a bad experience. Everyone was friendly and helpful. There is breakfast every morning and dinner on Mondays/Tuesdays/every other Wednesday. There is a small shop where you can pick up wine, beer, snack food, soda, tea, and microwaveable items. The room is fairly cozy. It had a couch, chair, desk, office chair, two bar stools, small counter top bar, small kitchen, large fridge, decent closet space, single dresser, two nightstands, large bathroom mirror, and a small full bathroom separate from the bathroom sink.
There are some drawbacks to this hotel though through the amenities. The rooms do not have washers/dryers like in other extended stay hotels. You are forced to pay $3 to wash and dry your clothes in a central wash room on 3 of the floors, each containing 2 washers/dryers. The internet is free, unless you pay to upgrade the bandwidth. The drawback to the internet is that the service provider/equipment that the hotel has is horrible. Even if you pay to have the faster internet, you still have tons of packet loss and high latency, even during non-peak hours. If you are a gamer, avoid the thought of even playing while here. It is probably at the top of my list for worst hotel internet connection. I notified the business and was given a code to use to try and remedy the issues with the connection (as I need the internet for work) and the issues were not resolved. If you are athletic and like to workout, the gym has a few cardio machines and free weights. The gym is absolutely lacking. The pool is small and usually full of kids. There is a decent hot tub.
-Free breakfast everyday
-Free dinner Mondays/Tuesday/every other Wednesday
-Off the strip, but close enough to everything
-Horrible free/paid internet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated all-suite hotel with fully equipped kitchens located one mile east of the Las Vegas Strip, one mile south of the Las Vegas Convention Center, and two miles north of the McCarran International Airport. Non-Smoking, pet-friendly hotel that does not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Las Vegas Hughes Center