“bed bugs”
Review of Rodeway Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Rodeway Inn
Ranked #164 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
“bed bugs”
Reviewed 26 May 2005

the linens are paper thin. left with plenty of welts from bed bug bites. price and location is nice.

• Stayed September 2004
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
California
Reviewed 12 April 2005

This hotel is located at 1213 S. Las Vegas Blvd. north of the main strip area. This area was once really seedy but they are cleaning it up. You will be safe here. The Rodeway INN is a budget hotel, so it is very far from luxury. However, the rooms are clean and the staff tries hard.

Cabs do not stop here for a variety of reasons including the city codes. The Bus 301 stops right in front of the hotel, however, in case you do not have a car.

THis hotel is a good place to stay if you want to save money and get away from the hustle and bustle of the main strip while in town.

There is a Walgreens located two blocks from the hotel that is open 24 hours a day.
Also, there are two wedding chapels (The Viva las Vegas Chapel and the Little White Wedding Chapel) adjacent to the hotel for those in town for weddings.

4 Thank CopacabanaGrill
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 7 October 2004

With tax was it worth $47.96 a nite? Not really. Spent 2 free nites here in conjunction with viewing a timeshare and paid for the 3rd. Very vintage...that is built over 50 years ago and consisting of 6 separate buildings sitting, next to motel 6. The only thing going for it is that its across from the MGM and at the top of the "Strip" But than again when in Vegas how much time do you spend in your room???

JRM

4 Thank deltablues2003
Reviewed 22 August 2004

We once visited LV without making reservation during holiday season. It was around 11 pm, and we were terrified that most major hotels were booked up! After wandering around here and there, we finally found a place with rooms! RODEWAY INN! It was also so cheaper ($50) than most hotel rooms. After taking a look at the room, we were horrified. The theme of the room was the American Flag. The room was painted with red, blue, and white stars. Even bed liners and pillows were colored in those colors. To be honest, my wife and i got scared of the awkward interior design. The bathroom was filthy and shower was so dirty that we were not even able to take shower.
The bed was uncomfortable and the blankets were cheap material that made me itchy all night.

I would pay $100 more to stay in better hotels. It was the worst experience in las vegas ever.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2004

Well, I was a little nervous at first, I usually stay at the Monte Scorlo, but I am getting pretty street smart about Vegas and can usually find the loose slots so I thought I would try something new at the Rodeway Inn. Let me tell you, this felt like I was in Jerryville. I had no problems putting one up on the board here.

Stayed August 2004
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Twin Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 30 March 2004

We stayed here overnight on our way to Southern California. We found the location to be very convenient, with Carrow's restaurant next door and the San Remo, Tropicana, Excalibur, and MGM Grand close by. The room was quite small but we didn't spend much time there! Bring your own shampoo. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful, in spite of being extremely busy. We've stayed at the big resort casino hotels, but it's such a long hike to the parking lot. We traded off staying somewhere more 'elegant' for the convenience of parking directly outside our door.

• Stayed January 2005
2 Thank IdahoPug
Reviewed 21 March 2004

I have been to a lot of hotels and this one is probably the worst. even though it is right on the strip, the hotel room was uncomfortable. When I arrived, there weren't enought towels, they didn'y give us shampoo, the room was very small, and there wasn't that much space to put our clothes. There was one Tv with about 12 channels, but no movies. When I went for a swim, the deepest part of the pool was 4.5 feet. I wanted to relax in the jacuzzi but the water was green and there wasn't even a sign saying it wasn't working. When i came back from a show at 11:30 I was about to go to sleep when I they didn't give me enough pillows to support my back. When i called the front desk he said that he wouldn't be able to get me 3 pillows, only one, and that we wouldn't be able to get them until 12:30 AM. Even though it was a little late, the city that never sleeps should have been able to get me a few pillows.
Overall, I was disappointed with this hotel and I plan to stay in one of the nicer hotels next time.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member