ARIA Resort & Casino
Agoda.com
US$541
US$453
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$74
US$380
US$340
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$94
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$74
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$181
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$240
US$136
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$100
25,447 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2011

I've been to Vegas several times, went last August and will be going again this August. Aria has changed my hotel experience life. The moment you walk in and smell the vanilla circulating through the air you're already hooked. Then you walk through the hotel and pass by the most amazing dessert place I've ever encountered. Then finally when you open the door to your room, the blinds open and then you are immediately welcomed. The specific moment you lay on the bed, your life changes forever. With all the hustle and bustle Vegas is, once you lay on that bed, it immediately relaxes you and you are transported to heaven. I will never stay at another hotel again in Vegas other than Aria. We had delicious food throughout the hotel as well as the room service. It is the definition of sexy relaxation.

Room Tip: Travel sites usually have additional discounts (perks). A strip view is also worth a little splurging!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Milanista21
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My family and I just returned from our vacation in Las Vegas. We were at the Aria just one night as a last minute change when we added one day to our trip. I will say that the view and architecture of the Aria is beautiful but customer service was some of the worst I have seen recently. My husband and I went to sleep but early but about 12am we both realized that the room was slightly warm even though we had the temp set on 70. About 1:30 am we both woke up and both said how warm it still felt so we lowered it to about 68. By 3am we both knew it was not going to get better. From there on it was basically just small naps till our wake up time of 6am. Our bellman came for our bags about 10am and asked if our stay was enjoyable which we explained that it was not because of the temp in our room. He said to make sure we spoke to the front desk concerning that. When we did speak to them a few minutes later we got nothing more than “Im sorry but you should have called so we could have sent a technician to your room.” My husband then explained that it would not have helped us by 3am to call and have someone come to our room as we would have gotten even less sleep. That got us nowhere. While my husband tried calmly to reason with them I began to notice two other couples becoming very frustrated with two different ladies at the checkout area. I am very disappointed in this outwardly beautiful hotel with the extremely poor customer service! Before the Aria we stayed at the Venetian and were so pleased by excellent service from the entire staff. Although we had no issues with the Venetian I did over hear one couple and another individual that was not happy with certain things during their stay and the front desk immediately responded with “I will take care of that right away.” You could see right away that they had a customer for life! I now refuse to stay at the Aria due to their poor service and leave this review for others to decide for themselves.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Maria111144
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My first trip to the Aria was pleasant. Check in was easy and painless. However, I had reserved a deluxe king room and was told that all were taken upon my arrival. The desk offered to "upgrade" my room to a double in their North tower on the 25th floor.  I took the room (didn't have much of a choice) with no idea that a lengthy walk would ensue.  Approximately 15 minutes later I arrived at my room which was very modern with cool decor. Everything being remote controlled was great!  Beds were comfy - room was clean - and the bathroom was nice. The air conditioner seemed to struggle a bit to keep the room cold - the best I got it to was around 70 degrees.

When on the 15 minute walk to leave the room/property, I always saw the  hotel staff cleaning or straightening.  There's a wonderful aroma to the hotel and the decorations are very pretty.

As far as parking goes, more walking - For self park, it'll tack on another 5 to 7 minutes. For valet, which isn't at the front door, so off you'll go for 300 yards to pick up your car.  I don't mind the walk but people should be prepared.

Cell phone service in this whole area was sketchy. A lot of times no service at all.

Once I returned from Vegas I was perusing twitter and saw a tweet about Aria guest being exposed to legionaries disease on the days that I was at the hotel.  The post said if you were a guest during such and such dates to watch for symptoms.  The following week I received a letter from the hotel that an outbreak had occurred but luckily for me the incubation period had past so I wasn't affected. Perhaps research this if you're staying there in the future.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Pips_14
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We stayed at the Aria for just one night.The room was excellent! Big,comfortable beds, great view,cool pools (it has 4), the location is great!The price is fair...considering that is the newest hotel in the strip. Great for couples....We'll definitively come back to Aria!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 5 August 2011

From the time of checking in to the time of checking out this was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had with a Hotel . The room was excellent and more than just clean and tidy . The bed in this room was like magic and I can say in my years of travelling in the world it was the most comfortable and gave me the best sleep ever . I have definitely bragged about this hotel and recommended it to friends .

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends