“An amazing hotel! Can't wait to stay here again!”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Huskies04
“An amazing hotel! Can't wait to stay here again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

This was my first time staying at Aria and I can promise it won't be my last! Being connected to the City Center is a huge plus. There is soooo much to do in the complex. The check-in at Aria was very easy and the staff was super nice to deal with. The lobby and casino layout is very nice. We had a deluxe king room and it was spectacular! The bed was amazingly comfortable. Best bed we've had in any Vegas room. The bathroom was spacious and very nice. I've seen some reviews complain about rooms not being clean, but ours was as clean as can be. No complaints at all about the room. There is plenty of food options in the hotel and then even many more just next door in the city center shopping complex. The pools were nice. My one complaint the whole stay was that when we ordered a 16 ounce mimosa for $16 we got a 9 ounce mimosa. Obviously when you order a drink for $16 you expect to get exactly what you ordered. When we first complained to the pool waitress who brought us the drink, she said she was sorry but that nothing could be done as it was just a misprint on the menu. We later went to the pool bar and spoke to the bar manager and he was very apologetic and gave us a second drink for free. He said there has been numerous complaints about that misprint on the menu and new updated menus were already being printed. So we were very happy with the managers response and action. Overall, I can't say enough how much I loved this hotel. I highly, highly recommend this place to anyone going to Las Vegas. I've stayed at some amazing hotels in Las Vegas and this one is right there with any of them as being one of the best!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,294)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Falls Church, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

We were the victims of a highly deceptive practice by Aria; we booked a room "breakfast included" special, and were told at check-in to just to go to the buffet each morning and it would be credited. We were shocked at check-out that breakfast (a $30 per person charge) was not included; instead, there was only a small credit. This information did NOT appear anywhere on the Aria generated confirmation and this was NOT the information provided at check-in. We filled out an Aria service form,specifically asking for someone to respond, but it's been a month with no response.
Nor did we ever receive notice from Aria that we were potentially exposed to legionnaire's disease during our July 4 weekend stay, although Aria has all our contact information.
So, we're going back to the Bellagio next time, where service was friendly, honest, and helpful.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank LHVA
Winnebago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

My husband and I spent a week at this hotel. The hotel was absolutely gorgeous with stunning architecture features. The air quality was among the best of the Vegas hotels I have been in. The feel of the hotel was more of a 5 star resort rather than a Vegas resort. The hotel bed was very comfortable and the views from the room were great.

I visited the spa while I was there and had a wonderful massage. I would highly recommend the spa, not just for the services but the entire facility.

As to the buffet.. that is why they are getting 4 stars instead of 5. For a resort of this quality the buffet was a zero.. I would recommend skipping it! The food quality and service were both poor.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Cloud_Travels
Pasadena, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

Decent hotel, first night, they gave us two queen beds. Our reservation was for a king. The staff just apologized. We changed to a room with a king sized bed for the next few nights. Housekeeping did a lousy job, there was dust on the dresser, some pillows, and even popcorn on the floor, next to the bed. The pool was somewhat decent. Unfriendly dealers and pit bosses on the casino floor. Going to stay at the Wynn next time.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank wicked51
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

I've been to Vegas several times, went last August and will be going again this August. Aria has changed my hotel experience life. The moment you walk in and smell the vanilla circulating through the air you're already hooked. Then you walk through the hotel and pass by the most amazing dessert place I've ever encountered. Then finally when you open the door to your room, the blinds open and then you are immediately welcomed. The specific moment you lay on the bed, your life changes forever. With all the hustle and bustle Vegas is, once you lay on that bed, it immediately relaxes you and you are transported to heaven. I will never stay at another hotel again in Vegas other than Aria. We had delicious food throughout the hotel as well as the room service. It is the definition of sexy relaxation.

Room Tip: Travel sites usually have additional discounts (perks). A strip view is also worth a little splurgin...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Milanista21
West Palm Beach
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

My family and I just returned from our vacation in Las Vegas. We were at the Aria just one night as a last minute change when we added one day to our trip. I will say that the view and architecture of the Aria is beautiful but customer service was some of the worst I have seen recently. My husband and I went to sleep but early but about 12am we both realized that the room was slightly warm even though we had the temp set on 70. About 1:30 am we both woke up and both said how warm it still felt so we lowered it to about 68. By 3am we both knew it was not going to get better. From there on it was basically just small naps till our wake up time of 6am. Our bellman came for our bags about 10am and asked if our stay was enjoyable which we explained that it was not because of the temp in our room. He said to make sure we spoke to the front desk concerning that. When we did speak to them a few minutes later we got nothing more than “Im sorry but you should have called so we could have sent a technician to your room.” My husband then explained that it would not have helped us by 3am to call and have someone come to our room as we would have gotten even less sleep. That got us nowhere. While my husband tried calmly to reason with them I began to notice two other couples becoming very frustrated with two different ladies at the checkout area. I am very disappointed in this outwardly beautiful hotel with the extremely poor customer service! Before the Aria we stayed at the Venetian and were so pleased by excellent service from the entire staff. Although we had no issues with the Venetian I did over hear one couple and another individual that was not happy with certain things during their stay and the front desk immediately responded with “I will take care of that right away.” You could see right away that they had a customer for life! I now refuse to stay at the Aria due to their poor service and leave this review for others to decide for themselves.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Maria111144
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

My first trip to the Aria was pleasant. Check in was easy and painless. However, I had reserved a deluxe king room and was told that all were taken upon my arrival. The desk offered to "upgrade" my room to a double in their North tower on the 25th floor.  I took the room (didn't have much of a choice) with no idea that a lengthy walk would ensue.  Approximately 15 minutes later I arrived at my room which was very modern with cool decor. Everything being remote controlled was great!  Beds were comfy - room was clean - and the bathroom was nice. The air conditioner seemed to struggle a bit to keep the room cold - the best I got it to was around 70 degrees.

When on the 15 minute walk to leave the room/property, I always saw the  hotel staff cleaning or straightening.  There's a wonderful aroma to the hotel and the decorations are very pretty.

As far as parking goes, more walking - For self park, it'll tack on another 5 to 7 minutes. For valet, which isn't at the front door, so off you'll go for 300 yards to pick up your car.  I don't mind the walk but people should be prepared.

Cell phone service in this whole area was sketchy. A lot of times no service at all.

Once I returned from Vegas I was perusing twitter and saw a tweet about Aria guest being exposed to legionaries disease on the days that I was at the hotel.  The post said if you were a guest during such and such dates to watch for symptoms.  The following week I received a letter from the hotel that an outbreak had occurred but luckily for me the incubation period had past so I wasn't affected. Perhaps research this if you're staying there in the future.

• Stayed June 2011