ARIA Resort & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
25,456 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have just returned from a three-night stay at Aria with my wife. We were there with four other friends, and agreed in unison that it was a fantastic experience.

Not being much of a gambler myself, I tend to focus on other aspects of the hotel experience. With that in mind, I can say with confidence I will definitely return. In fact, Aria may become our hotel of choice in Vegas (we only come once a year, so can afford to spend a little bit more).

From the very beginning, we were made to feel welcome. We were accommodated with a room on a higher floor without hesitation, and found the hotel staff to be generally very friendly. The high tech nature of the room was fun. I had expected stuff to go wrong, but everything worked well. The bathroom amenities were nice (they should sell them) and the bed was excellent. Good sleeps every night. Even the much complained of walk to the elevators was not that bad.

We did not eat much in the actual resort. The choices were great, but we were moving around the Strip a lot. Next time, we'll explore more. We did manage to eat at the buffet for breakfast and found it be adequate (not sure that shrimp cocktail is a breakfast meal exactly, but I decided to indulge anyway). Fortunately, we were able to use our food credit, so the price ($17.99) was not much of a concern.

If we were frequent visitors to Vegas during the course of one year, we would probably opt for a slightly more affordable hotel. However, as we do this as an annual event, Aria was well worth the expense. We found it impressive, but still accessible and welcoming. There seemed to be a good mix of people there, which is something I always look for. When deciding where to stay, we looked at Bellagio and The Wynn, but felt we would be comfortable at Aria. It proved to be the good choice. We all look forward to staying there again in 2014.

Pros:

Location - Aria Express helps a bit with getting around.
Rooms - modern, spacious, clean.
Service - read a lot about the lack of good service. It must have improved as we treated very well.
Amenities - Did not take full advantage of the services, but there are plenty.
Atmosphere - diverse, not stuffy, but still classy.

Cons:

Resort fee - Always feel this is just "candy" for hotels. Wi-fi did not work, at least not on my tablet. Not sure what else it afforded me. Was not explained.

Overall, we felt Aria provided value for money. We were looking to stay at a higher-end hotel sans the stuffiness we have experienced simply walking around other resorts; we got this with Aria. I would wholly recommend it to anyone thinking about staying there.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for a room on higher floor. Also, the elevators are fairly well appointed. Even a room on a corner (if available), will not be that far away.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Brompton41
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This was my first time to Aria. I was extremely impressed. The hotel was gorgeous and the staff were friendly and attentive to my needs. I felt very safe as security was always posted in front of the elevators to make sure only guests of the hotel entered the living area. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Comfortable, large rooms. Like most Las Vegas hotels, access to the elevators is via the (sometimes smokey) casino. Generally fairly quite sleeping...but not always. Very good food...try the Tapas in the atrium.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel in Vegas. We are going back to Vegas in the fall 2013 and will stay here again. The staff is wonderful, the facilities are great and this hotel is next to the Crystal mall. This hotel has five star fung shway.

Room Tip: Base on what I saw, all rooms are great. Book early to get the best rate.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This was our second stay at the Aria and we were equally impressed this time. The rooms are spacious, the bathrooms are sizable, and everything was very clean. Love the automation in the room - from dimming lights to opening and closing the curtains. Very cool.

There are a few things that make this hotel stand out from the fray on the strip. First, it is relatively new, very modern, and it is very clean. Second, their focus on customer service is evident with nearly everyone with whom you come into contact (one bartender was mediocre but no one was ever overtly rude). Overall a great property with good access to the Bellagio and the Monte Carlo and within walking distance to many other properties.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple