“Exceptional hotel. Treated like royalty. Would recommend to all.”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Aria. The hotel was top notch in all phases. The room was clean and comfortable, suitable for singles, couples, or families. The staff members treated were professional and courteous. I would recommend to all travelers (on business or leisure). Honestly, I really didn't have to leave the hotel for anything.

Room Tip: The room was more than I expected. It was clean and smoke-free. Everything worked to my satisfacti...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank P06Smalls
Write a ReviewReviews (24,628)

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Excellent rooms and service. The Food was off the charts especially the pastry shop and gelato area. Was on a Southwest Vacation and was more than pleased with everything. They even have a free tram to other Hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank edoetschman
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed at the Aria for three nights during our California/Nevada road trip. The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel still new. We had a room on the 15th floor facing the strip. The view was of course a highlight. The bed was very comfortable and the bath nicely done.

We had breakfast at the buffet twice and were not dissapointed. The selection was very good and the atmosphere pleasent. Not too many people and polite staff.

Parking was complementary and we never had problems finding a spot.

The only negative about the hotel was the smoke from the casino. As it seems to be customary to smoke in the casino the smell was very strong and also spread to the other parts of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tuikku84
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

I am in love with the ARIA!
Booked here on a whim after a booking we had at the bellagio fell through, no one I knew who had been to Vegas had heard of the ARIA so couldn't get an opinion on it beforehand. The pictures looked nice and reviews sounded good so we want ahead.
The hotel looks amazing from the outside, new and spectacular looking, wouldn't usually use that word but that's exactly what it is!
The staff are faultless, from the check in clerks, to the dealers in the casino, to the waitresses by the pool, even the cleaners stop what they are doing and say good morning and ask how you are, I'm sure they are trained that way and as an English person sometimes American hospitality can be abit overwhelming but they all seem so genuine and lovely!
Our room was beautiful, the nice man on reception bumped us up to the 52nd floor when we checked in and waived our resort fees which was an added bonus (slip $20 in your passport when you check in, it works!)
We did the usual in Vegas and went round all the hotels sampling the casinos and restaurants and we always returned to our hotel feeling smug that we were staying in the best place the strip had to offer (so many other casinos had such rude dealers!) unless you are super keen for a themed hotel (I find them abit tacky myself) then the aria is the place to be.
3 huge pools with lots of sunbeds, we never struggled to get one even when we came down at busy times. Fitness suite is impressive, nice and big but does get busy in the morning so get there early!
The room itself could do with a plug socket by a mirror, my boyfriend and I found ourselves fighting over the bathroom before we went out but other than that, no complaints.
Would 100% stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Y1988
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here for our 15th anniversary. The only slight issue we had was the wait to check-in. We waited about 20 minutes to check-in, but there were a lot of people checking in, so I cannot fault them on that.

We booked a few months out on a great deal on a standard corner suite. Upon checking in, they upgraded us to a full panoramic corner suite due to it being our 15th anniversary. We were on the 19th floor, so it was a nice high room with a great view of the strip. The only thing to consider is that a corner suite is a long walk from the elevator.

The room itself was immaculate and very clean and I my wife is a nurse, so she want clean to her standards. There were two large televisions in the living area and the bedroom as well as a small one in the bathroom. All the curtains were remotely controlled and in the panoramic suite, this mean wall to ceiling windows in the living area, bedroom and bathroom. The room also had a mini-bar and another empty refrigerator to store your personal items. The bathroom was extremely clean and the toilet was an electronic one with water cleaning and drying.

The bed is probably one of the most comfortable ones I have slept in at a hotel. I normally wake up in the middle of the night or have issues in the morning with hotel beds, but I slept like a baby on their bed. I fell asleep right away every night and woke up very refreshed and happy. A lot of hotels pride themselves on their beds, but the Aria really does mean it.

I had read issues about service here, but we did not have a problem at all. The first night, housekeeping knocked on the door and asked if needed anything which was nice. They cleaned the room during the day while we were gone and even gave us turn down service at night with slippers and chocolate.

There was an excellent selection of restaurants, but we already had our plan on where to eat. The only place we tried was the buffet due to it being free with our package and it was good, but not excellent. The steamed crab legs were a very nice touch and the desserts were also very good. The only issue we saw was that the carved lamb roast was very dry and the pan fried fish dish was so salty, I could not even eat it.

The Jean Phillipe bakery was our choice of breakfast every morning. They have great coffee and to die for pastry items. They even do crepes to order as well. We never had a bad breakfast there.

Room Tip: Corner suites are very far from the elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Norman M
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed here on the first week of our honeymoon (10th-17th June 2013) and had a fantastic stay. Firstly we were given a complimentary upgrade to a Sky Suite which was amazing. The maid service was first class and all of the hotel staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.
The pools were lovely as was the spa and the overall cleanliness of the full hotel was excellent.
We enjoyed the casino and all of the restaurants/bars/clubs - in particular Javiers (mexican restaurant) was great. The location is also really good as very central on the strip.
The only small downside to the hotel we could think of is that the minimum bet is pretty high for the tables (craps/black jack etc). In other hotels you can play for around $5 whilst the cheapest table in the Aria was $25. Other than that, everything about this hotel was perfect!

Room Tip: The Sky Suites are absolutely fantastic with kitchen/dining/living areas separate from the master be...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SAHowe
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Aria. It's a peaceful retreat from the madness of the strip. One of the most comfortable beds ever slept in. Beautiful bathroom and furnishings and touchpad controls for the TV, curtains, lights etc. Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: High floors always a good option in Vegas for noise and views!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple