“Beautiful experience!”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This was the first time I stayed with the Aria and I must admit that the staff made me feel like a princess. They bent over backwards to give me the best service and were always so willing to assist in any manner! Next year when I come back with my husband, we are surely staying with the Aria again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank mayhewkimberly

Reviewed 28 November 2013

My husband and I were lucky to stay at Aria for 4 nights last month. The resort is in an extremely convenient location on the strip and it was easy to walk to either end from the resort. Our city view room was amazing. It was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. We enjoyed a meal at the Spanish restaurant on our first night and we were so impressed with how delicious it was. We also enjoyed a breakfast at the Aria cafe during our stay and I am still craving the red velvet pancakes with cream cheese icing. Drool!
We really enjoyed our stay at Aria Casino and Resort and highly recommend it to others. We can’t wait to go back and stay there again one day.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dbmk
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Absolutely beautiful hotel, the best modern amenities, very clean rooms and bathrooms. And every employee.. From blackjack dealers to restaurant waiters.. So, so friendly and helpful!! Can not wait to bring my family back here

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Hello Michelle,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We would like to thank you for choosing ARIA, and we appreciate the kind words. Our staff works very hard to provide a memorable stay to all of our guests, and it’s great you were able to experience this first-hand! Thank you again, and we look forward to your return.

Regards,

Derek
Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2013

The Aria oozes class. It is set back a little from the main strip which was nice. The staff were smiling and professional. The bars and restaurants are not cheap but have good service, food and drinks.

It is in a good location, with busses available on the strip.
I thought the pools were terrific, but i was disappointed they are not a bit deeper than my hip. I think the pools are places just to be seen.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stayed 4 days at the Aria in Las Vegas. Too big, very modern and luxurious but poor service to say the least. The mini bar didn't work, and I couldn't change the temperature of the central heating device; although I asked for them to be fixed they never came. On top of that, the second day I returned to my room at 4 p.m and it was being cleaned at that time! When I complained the explanation was that the hotel has many rooms (and scarce staff, of course) I had an early flight to Miami and luckily I decided to check out with more than plenty of time. My surprise was that there was only one receptionist even though there are more than 7 counters to do it! And to add to the list of inconveniences, when I went to take the taxi, the luggage wasn't there yet. Unbelievable but true, so if you want to visit Las Vegas refrain from lodging in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We are very sorry we did not meet all of your expectations. We work very hard to maintain the highest standards of service, and your feedback is very much appreciated.

Derek
Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This is a very nice contemporary hotel. The staff was polite. The decor is modern. The drinks served in the casino are watered down. We did not win anything at the casino :-(. Do not open the refrigerator in the room because you will be charged. Also there is a $25 per day amenities charge to your room that is not reflected at the time of booking so be prepared. The hotel will put a $400 hold on your credit card when you check in for incidentals.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Look forward to an excellent stay at the Aria. Outside of a couple of lengthy waits at check in and some of the popular restaurants, this hotel is first class, clean, and the staff is friendly and professional.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business