“HUGE Beautiful and Modern Hotel and Casino...”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Aria is a beautiful hotel and casino and the location is excellent. We travel to LV several times each year and have stayed in many of the 4 and 5 star properties. Aria is one of our favorites especially if the price is right.

There was a modest line upon check-in but it was managed well and took less than 15 minutes to get our keys. Our Mountain View Deluxe King accommodation on the 35th floor was spotless and nicely appointed. The view of the snow covered mountains and surrounding city was stellar so don’t be disappointed if you don’t score a strip view. The room and bathroom were good size with very modern décor. The bathtub behind the shower is a little strange. Palms Place has the same type of lay out. It must be the latest trend in space utilization – we don’t really love it. It’s messy and a bit slippery and awkward to have to walk through the wet shower to get in and out of the tub. The bed was dreamy and the linens are top notch. It took a few tries to recall the room technology from our last stay, i.e., drapes, lights, TV, etc. We like the “good night” switch by the bed that shuts the whole room down (blackout drapes, TV, lights) when you are ready for dark and quiet sleep. Housekeeping was late on our first day and we had to ask to have our room serviced when we returned about 4:00 pm. Once completed our room was perfectly refreshed. Did not have to ask during the duration of our stay.

We did not use the pool but it looked nice and well tended. Aria is one of the few properties that keep at least one of their pools heated and open during the winter season. The Spa was nice but not great; I doubt I would ever return. I found it to be smallish with a confusing layout. They do not have sufficient seating around the hot baths so many people were wandering around trying to figure out where to relax. Be aware that many of the spa areas are co-ed. They have a nice outdoor hot spa with great view but again there were few seating options and there were couples making out in the pool – really?? I think the spa attendants should have discouraged them but didn’t. I’m not a prude but it was rather uncomfortable and annoying.

The casino is huge and beautiful. Stakes/min’s are pretty high here so if you prefer 5 or 10 dollar min’s or 25 cent slots this may not be the casino for you; they are hard to find. There are plenty of dining options but most are very expensive. We like the fact that you can take the tram directly to Bellagio as well as to the Monte Carlo.

Overall the quality of the accommodation and the quality of service was excellent from beginning to end. We would recommend this property and would not hesitate to return.

Note: If you are looking for a great Las Vegas show, check out Absinthe at Caesars. It’s definitely for adults only. It’s raunchy, amazing and EXCELLENT.

Viva Vegas!

Room Tip: Don't be disappointed if you don't score a Strip view. Our view of the snow covered mountai...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Hello Tracey,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We would like to thank you for choosing ARIA, and we appreciate the kind words. It’s great you were able to enjoy the touch of modern luxury that makes ARIA so unique to the Las Vegas Strip. Thank you again, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights and while the quality is high across the board it lacked some of the Vegas energy for me and could be described as slightly reserved. Depends what you're after, however for me if I'm in Vegas I want to immerse myself in all it's plastic fantasticness and this hotel was very straight.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Much better than we expected. Good value for the money. The décor was outstanding. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was incredible. Fantastic view of Las Vegas especially at night. Just a lot of little things and details that shows that the hotel staff cares about the quality of your stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Besides its great location, this hotel is stunning. The décor in the public areas and the rooms are just done right.
We have been there two years in a row, and probably keep repeating....There is a nice selection of bars and restaurants, and it has a beautiful spa and gym.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronwol

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I visited Vegas during the Thanksgiving Holiday and my entire stay was so satisfying. From the quick taxi ride from the hotel - arriving at Aria Resort & Casino set the tone for my Las Vegas trip. I had last visited Vegas when the Aria was being built, so to see it in all of its grandeur actually took my breath away. The stature of the hotel, the colorful fountain and refreshing waterfall, the organized arrival of all types of vehicles shows a lot of care went into this hotel. And upon walking up to the Front Desk, I was greeted by a hotel staff member who addressed me by my name. Alexander was able to check me in and I had my key cards in no time. Through the casino, the elevators to my room were close by as well as the room itself. I had to immediately take pictures when I arrived in our room because there was a lot to take in. It took me by surprise and delight to see the electronically controlled curtains open to reveal a spectacular view of The Strip as I opened the door. The remote controlled lighting system, TV control, privacy/service amenities were impressive! The Aria Café was my restaurant of choice serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to my liking! Five-Star Service was found from every Aria Staff Member that encountered. The housekeeping staff was very quick and efficient and spoke to me every time I passed by in the hallways - day and night. And I was even offered turn-down service and received delicious chocolate treats for my bed!

And it didn't hurt that I located my favorite slot machine and actually won double of what I had gambled (cha-ching!). I did walk about The Strip, but I enjoyed my retreat to the Aria Hotel and it's many nooks, restaurants and places to occupy my time overall. Would I return for future visits? Yes. It set a standard and I have no reason to ever stay anywhere else when in Vegas! KUDOS Aria!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We really enjoy my birthday in Aria, it is a great hotel!
My wife request room service to breakfast in our room and the service was great. We highly recommend this place to relax and enjoy!!!! Julian Serrano food is great. At Sirios our sommelier put away 2 bottles of prosecco because he don't like the taste. He present his apology for this situation.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Manager at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We would like to thank you for choosing ARIA, and we appreciate the kind words. Our staff works very hard to provide a memorable stay to all of our guests, and it’s great you were able to experience this first-hand! Thank you again, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The trip was a blessing arriving at the Aria at night is the best. It looks stunning and very classy. The busboys were amazing and very helpful. Coming to the check-in process it was a breeze though i recommend to explore the first night. Aria has a lot of connections with bridges and shopping centers. Over all the experience was an unforgettable delight and i'd do it all over again if possible!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind words, and it’s great you were able to enjoy the touch of modern luxury that makes ARIA so unique to the Las Vegas Strip. Thank you again, and we look forward to your return.