“A modern, clean, comfortable oasis”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #15 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This was the second time I've stayed at the Aria. The last time was 18 months ago, and I'm happy to say that it is still as gracious, clean, and well-run as before - it's aging well.

The design and cleanliness (including the air) is excellent, and I prefer it very much over most other properties in Vegas. And I was very happy at how quiet the rooms are, even with a full-service casino, restaurants, and nightlife below.

Room Tip: The Aria Men's Store has a surprisingly good selection of high-quality clothing, accessories, an...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rich S
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Hi Rich,

Thank you for posting your review! At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am glad to know we have exceeded your expectations. Our guestrooms are certainly designed to keep the noise out and the architectural design of our resort still takes my breath away! Since you enjoyed the selection at ARIA Men’s, you may also want to check out The Shops at The Crystals right next door! We look forward to your return!

Warmest Regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

There are newer reviews for ARIA Resort & Casino

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We stayed for 6 nights at the ARIA Resort and Casino during the Thanksgiving holiday for a 17 year anniversary together. The standard hotel room is very well appointed with electric blinds, entertainment controls and lighting powered by a bedside tablet device, his and her sinks, a shower and bath. The hotel has about 4000 rooms but as they are spread out over many floors it doesn’t seem overwhelming. The Aria Cafe is open 24/7 and is handy for a breakfast, light snacks or a full meal; however, there are many other restaurants within the hotel if you don’t want to venture out to the Strip. If you like high-end brands like Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Robert Cavalli then the attached Crystals mall is right on your doorstep. We especially loved the turn down service which includes a bucket of fresh ice and six yummy chocolates each day when we returned to our room.

My best tips for the hotel are to make use of the free Aria monorail to quickly get to the Bellagio and the famous fountains. Also sign up to the M-Life card scheme, even if you’re not planning on heavy gambling, the basic card will give you discount in the Aria newsagents - handy if you want bottled water or snacks for the room. Finally for the best views ask for a city view room.

Overall, we loved the Aria and its central location was perfect for us. We happily walked to MGM Grand, Venetian and the Wynn, that way we started to burn off all the Buffets!

Room Tip: Ask for a city view room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Londondesign
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and congratulations on your 17 year anniversary! I am thrilled that you had an amazing stay – from your innovative city view guestroom to our many dining and retail options! As another breakfast alternative, we highly recommend Jean Philippe Patisserie, which offers freshly-made crepes, gourmet sandwiches, and delicious pastries. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Regards,

Bobbi Bensley
Director of Guest Relations

Reviewed 14 December 2013

As with many, we stayed at Aria on a myVegas comp for one night last week. Check-in was a breeze at 3PM and the clerk was very sweet. We had to walk thru the casino to get to the elevators which are situated in the middle by a traffic director who pointed us to our particular bank of elevators. Our room was 22215 with a floor to ceiling window over-looking the pool area. When you walk into the room the curtains open and the TV comes on. Very high tech room which would require more than one night to figure out for someone like me. The light situation was something else. The bath had two sinks, a large toilet room with a frosted glass door (?), and a shower room which included a very separate deep soaking tub. Nice, but in reality, somewhat cramped. Two robes in the closet which we did not use. On the whole I would give the room a grade of 88%, but not great in comparison to its neighbor the Cosmo, Caesars, Venetian, Wynn, etc. More of an ungraded business class room, and a room we would not feel exceptionally comfortable lounging in for hours.
The casino is large but manageable. I found it somewhat dark. We found one VP bar that had quarter machines, otherwise they were all dollars. The table limits seemed exceptionally high for a Thursday afternoon/evening, but I suppose if you are committed to this casino that would be okay. I shudder to think about limits on the weekend.
The staff was universally super. Kind, thoughtful, cheerful and welcoming.
The Aria is not our proverbial cup of tea, although I can see how it could be for others.

Room Tip: Very long walk from the elevators to our room. They should have built another elevator bank, so be p...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Resort & Casino. I am delighted to know you had a seamless check-in experience and that you enjoyed your bathroom amenities, the views from your guestroom, and the award-winning Five Diamond service of our staff. Your input is much appreciated and will be shared with the appropriate areas. In regards to your room tip, please note you may request a guestroom near an elevator when securing your next reservation. Thanks again and we look forward to your return!

Bobbi Bensley
Director of Guest Relations

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed for one night at the Aria on a MyVegas comp the second week of December. Checked in at 2:30 and the line was short. Love that they have so many windows open for service with a person at the head of the line to welcome and direct you to the next open window. The check in person asked if we were staying on a special occassion and I shared with her that it was our wedding anniversary. She kindly upgrading us to a City View higher floor and had chocolate covered strawberries and Macaroons sent up. I asked for a room close to the elevator which she accomodated for us. What can I say about the room? Absolutely gorgeous! Loved the bedside pad that controlled everything in the room. Beautiful decor, stunning view, loved it! The bed and pillows were the most comfortable I have slept in. Had lunch at the Aria Buffet which was good. Not very big but the selection was great. My husband did not like it as the basic meat and potatoes section was small. Good buffet if you want to try seafood, Indian cuisine, etc. We also had a late night pizza slize at Fifty/50 which was delicious. Drink service was good once we caught a waitress and stayed in her area. Loved the Pomegranite Martinis. At check out there was no resort fee using MyVegas. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pgirl1
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Aria has it all - friendly staff, excellent gambling selections- best poker room in vegas. The night clubs are packed and managed very well. The crowd here is very fun- no pushy dealers or people. The rooms were spacious and well designed - I am looking forward to my Jan visit.
Thanks guys

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better. Check out the poker room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 13 December 2013

ARIA is a modern and one of a kind hotel in Las Vegas. I was blown away by the exquisite views of the desert and the city from my room. The beds were the most comfortable with clean linens and soft pillows. There was a touch screen control at the bedside to control the temperature, lights, room service, wake-up calls and the drapes. I had breakfast at the the Aria Cafe with eggs and Belgian waffles. I relaxed under a cooling umbrella by the large pool with the warm desert sun on my shoulder and gazed dreamily at the clear blue skies. I had a fun time playing the slots and heart racing games with cocktails from the casino bar. Will definitely go back one more time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Madeline W
Reviewed 13 December 2013

A beautiful up-to-date hotel, close to everything, with easy access to the NFR. Friendly, professional staff, comfortable modern rooms, wide variety of dining options, and a great casino. The tram, taxi service, and free shuttle to the rodeo made a car unnecessary. Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family