“Exceed Expectation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ARIA Resort & Casino

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Exceed Expectation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Rooms facing the pools and have open view.
Early check in is available. Great restaurants with various cuisine, good for breakfast, lunch n dinner. Pastry shop is awesome. Right next to Crystal Shopping and great location on the strip.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Chris L
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Chris,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to know you had a fantastic stay and that you had the chance to indulge at a variety of our dining venues, including Jean Philippe Patisserie, our French gourmet pastry shop. I am also pleased you were able to take advantage of our early check-in option and that you enjoyed your guestroom pool view. Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,243)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 out of ourfamily 6 night vacation starting Christmas night... We had a late flight so we didn't get in to check in until around midnight, Dec 26. The woman who checked us in was HORRIBLE! Yes all 3 nights were comps, but we spent a boat load of $$ there & that wasn't gambling. We called ahead & let them know we would be in late & we wanted a smoking room, we were told that was NO problem at all... it took us more than an hour to check in, mind you it was after midnight & we were the only ones at the check in desk... We did NOT get the smoking room as promised. We also tried the buffet as we had read many reviews that it was AMAZING, well it was HORRIBLE! Food was cold & not replenished as often as it should be, cashier was rude & trying to get a drink, soda, was like pulling teeth...
I must say that the bars/clubs were AMAZING, very expensive though. Resort is on the strip, but pushed back at least a city block... all in all it was BEAUTIFUL, but will NOT stay there again due to ignorance of the woman who checked us in...

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rachelp24757
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Rachel,

Thank you for selecting ARIA as your resort destination for your family vacation. I know you had a plethora of hotels to choose from and anticipated a magnificent stay. I apologize we did not meet your expectations and I would like to learn more about your visit to ensure that this does not reoccur at our property. Our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information.

I would also like to thank you for letting us know you enjoyed our lounge and nightlife options. Please know that your comments are very valuable and help us to improve our services. I look forward to hearing from you.

Fresno, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

I have been to Vegas numerous times, but the first time at the Aria. There are the pros and cons.

Pros: The hotel is Very modern. For example you can control everything in the room from touchpad screen. Really, neat, and sometimes fun, but takes a little bit of time to figure out. The rooms are also, very clean, and quite large, as most rooms in vegas are one the small side.
The staff are very friendly and don't seem to get tired of the tourist. They quickly addressed any issue and were very pleasant when booking trips.
The hotel is located centrally on strip so it is an easy walk to just about anywhere. I like the fact that it is connected to Todd's English pub (great food), and located next to the Social House (best sushi anywhere).

Cons: The min bets at the casino are higher than other casinos, like NY NY or MGM. The smoke in the casino was bad, but its really not good in any casino, so I guess I can't hold it against the hotel but it seemed worse here. But the casino was Very crowded at night, which made the smoke worse. (I usually stay in hotels near the end of the strip, where the casinos are not as crowded and therefore less smoke). Additionally, one of our rooms was supposed to be non-smoking, but smelt of smoke. (However, the staff went out of their way to try and remedy the issue.)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Virginiaboy
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you so much for posting your review. I’m elated to know you enjoyed your innovative guestroom, Todd English P.U.B, Social House, and the excellent service provided to you by so many of our friendly employees. Since we’ve opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I’m glad you were able to experience this first-hand.

Additionally, I do apologize for the circumstances you encountered with the casino and your guestroom. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and I look forward to your return.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Bit quieter than some others on the strip, but high-end facilities and rooms, modern, good casino, good location, nice pools. Have gotten upgraded to their amazing suites here multiple times, enjoy staying here. I stay here regularly on an annual trip with friends. Average restaurants including buffet. Club is ok. No real shows. Stay + gamble here and go to the pool here, and then eat/party elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank offshore8
Thank you so much for posting your experience on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to know you are a frequent guest of our resort and continue to enjoy your guestroom accommodations, our casino and pools year after year. It’s always exciting to read positive feedback and please know that your comments on our dining, nightlife, and entertainment options have been shared with the appropriate teams for review.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you and your friends back at ARIA.

Warmest regards,

San Diego
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at the Aria "Resort" for New Years Eve this year & they did their best to ruin the night for us though they charged over $300 for the one night. For this incredible price, we received holey sheets & towels, someone else's hair in the bathroom & dust throughout the room. Eeeew! I can get that quality at Motel 6 for under a quarter of the price.
It took us nearly 30 min to get checked in since they were training new employees (why do this on an incredibly busy evening?) and another almost 30 min to get drinks at the bar since the bartenders ignored me for over 15 min to conversate with each other. We had to call the front desk to have maintenance come up twice, once to fix the tv & once for the heat/air so we ended up spending more of the night with hotel staff than with each other. And we ended up getting to ring in the new year with their maintenance man, as he showed up to fix the heater/air at 11:45pm.

I will never stay here again & I recommend that you don't waste your money either

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank SDFan83
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination for New Years. I know you had anticipated an extraordinary stay and I apologize we did not meet your expectations. I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience and ensure this does not reoccur.

My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. We look forward to reviewing your comments and rectifying this matter in a timely manner.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Nothing is perfect but after browsing most of the noteworthy hotels in Vegas I am convinced that this is by far the best deal if you like their contemporary style. I wish I could get that much luxury in every town for that money.
Loved the fully automated room and the friendly service everywhere. We asked for a quiet room and got one at the end of the hallway.
Great choice for breakfast lunch and dinner within the big complex - every single restaurant is unique and beautiful stylish.
Didn't care too much for their buffet at Thanksgiving - a bit overpriced for what was offered but overall a great experience.
Without any doubt I would choose this hotel again for it's superb gym (best hotel gym I've ever been to), friendly service and a great room with a view in the middle of the Strip.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if you care for one.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank themangoeater
Thank you for review of your recent stay. It is wonderful to know that you were able to experience our resort for the modern luxury that we are known for – from your technologically advanced guestroom to the award-wining five diamond service of our staff.

I am also pleased you were able to take advantage of the many dining options our resort has to offer. I do apologize our Thanksgiving buffet did not fully meet your expectations and I will review your comments with our Director of Food & Beverage. I look forward to your next trip to ARIA.

Regards,

Las Vegas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

This hotel is an architectural marvel! It is a candy to the eye every corner you turn to look! What an effort by the architectural team and Interior designers! Kudos to the owners of this resort to let the professionals do what they do best! The cleanliness and management of the hotel is also impeccable! The only negative experience we had was the customer service by the waiters/waitresses and the long and slow line to check in at the front desk.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Samson E
Dear Samson,

I am pleased to know you had an extraordinary experience at ARIA and that you enjoyed our unique architecture and unsurpassed service. Your feedback definitely shows that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing lasting memories.

I also would like to apologize for the extended wait time at our Front Desk and the circumstance with a member of our wait staff. Please know these instances were irregularities and your comments are very helpful. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.