“Great Location”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Manila
“Great Location”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Aria is one of the newer hotels in the strip. The location is right smack in the middle of the busy Las Vegas strip. So it is easy to go to other hotels and to the shopping malls because you are already in the middle.

The rooms are your normal hotel room but newer. Security is also tight which is good. You need to show the guard your key before they let you in the elevators to the rooms. We often stay in hotels, but among all the hotels we've stayed at, Aria has the MOST comfortale bed I've slept in. I would go back again just for the bed.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Itchyfeet19
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Thank you for posting your review. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your luxurious guestroom bedding and that you had a seamless stay. I also appreciate your recognition of our Security staff at the base of our guestroom elevator banks. At ARIA, the well-being and safety of all of our guests is always of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Director of Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,390)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 January 2014

second time staying here in Vegas for work. Love this place! it's location is great, the rooms are spacious and clean....I only had a deluxe king room but was beautifully decorated. The entire staff treated me like a queen. I love the smell of this place too :) the spa ($30/day extra charge) and the fitness center are awesome!!!

There are several dining options...most are expensive but a good variety to choose from. The Café for breakfast was really good. Ate the Pizza and apps at the Pizza joint....very good as well. I wasn't thrilled with the Buffett but it was ok.

parking can be tricky- I used valet since it was free. There are two valet areas though...I found the one on the back end of the hotel easier to access.

the tram to Bellagio was very nice....made it fast to go check out the Christmas display.

will be back

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank donna_and_kurt
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Donna and Kurt,

Thank you for choosing ARIA and for your continued loyalty. It pleases me to read you had a wonderful visit and that you were impressed with the outstanding service of our staff and so many of our resort offerings, such as Five50, our new gourmet pizza restaurant by James Beard Award-Winning Chef Shawn McClain.

Additionally, please know that your comment on our Buffet is well noted. At ARIA we value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the overall experience we strive to provide. Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Sandy, UT
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Never had such a High Tech hotel room in my life. I stay in quite a few hotels in the US (literally none internationally) for business and this room was more connected than any I have experienced so far. The lights, the air, the curtains, all driven by Control4 home automation. With the touch of a button on the TV/Room remote all the lights shut off, the curtains close, the TV shuts off and the Do Not Disturb light outside the door in illuminated.
Really comfortable beds and pillows. Wi-Fi was included although it's not super fast so as long as you're patient it'll work fine. Right on strip so it's walking distance to a lot of the attractions. Cafe Aria in the lobby was AWESOME for breakfast - highly recommend it.
My only complaints are the water pressure was terrible and the TV was extremely slow to respond to the remote. You change the channel on the remote and count to 5 or 6 before it changes on the TV.

Room Tip: There is probably not a bad view in the hotel but the front will let you see the strip and back lets...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank LittleButty
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
I am thrilled you were impressed with the innovative technology in our guestrooms and enjoyed breakfast at ARIA Café, our delicious 24-hour restaurant. Please know that all of your comments, including those on your guestroom water pressure and television, are much appreciated. I look forward to providing you with another exceptional experience on your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We stayed for New years and it was the worst experience ever. After spending over $800 dollars for a regular room which included all the insane fees and taxes added to resorts fees and late checkout fees it does not compare to the experience we had upon our return to the hotel after the fireworks show on the strip.I decided I will never ever stay at Aria in Vegas. The room was dirty with hand prints on the bathroom door and hair on one of the bathroom sinks. The a/c thermostat was all messed up because it would come on when it was not supposed to. The worst of all, the stampede of hotel guests outside the gated premises that the hotel staff would not let back inside even after the fireworks show. Women and children were all getting crushed by the stampeded of people outside the hotel. The fireworks show was already over and I do not understand why weren't letting guests back in and no crowd control whatsoever by hotel staff. People were angry, children were scared, hotel staff was angry and no one could provide answers. Worst guest services ever coming from Aria Resort & Casino.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank yumaarizona
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination for New Year’s. I sincerely apologize that your stay was not up to par with our service standards and I would like the opportunity to research your visit. As your reservation is not linked to Trip Advisor, our Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to gather more details about your experience. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 15 January 2014

The Aria is a nice hotel with very good service but I can't give it the kind of reviews that others on this site have essentially placing the hotel in the same category as the Wynn, Encore, or Palazzo. It is missing that "x" factor, that extra care in the decor, attention to detail, and touch of extravagance throughout the facility from the lobby, to the hallways, to the room. In my opinion once you leave the lobby the hotel fairs a little on the ordinary side. However, it's clean, the people that work here are incredibly nice/friendly and the price is good but for me, personally, I will most likely not stay here again. I look for a little more in the rooms because I do spend a good amount of time in them on my stays. Safe travels and Viva Las Vegas!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank 217nu
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your candid feedback and your recognition of our spectacular lobby and the paramount service of our staff. Once again, thank you for valuable comments. I hope to welcome you back to ARIA in the future.

Best regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here mid October and were very impressed generally with the hotel, the lobby is amazing and checkin was quick and easy.
The rooms are a good size with a modern bright feel all lights curtains and tv audio are remote operated which is great until they go wrong (they did).
Cleanliness in the room was not great we had to ask for the floor to be hoovered and request 3 times for our top sheet to be changed as it had a stain that looked like blood phone calls and visits to the front desk were a constant pain until eventually it was sorted. We were given a credit and resort fee waived but it was all hassle.
The pool was great and chilled and the highlight was the elderly guy who checked your passes he was a real gent.
The casino and restaurants were also bright and modern but wish there was somewhere late to get a coffee other than the 24 hr cafe/restaurant.
The gym was huge, the best I've seen in a hotel.
Overall a good hotel in great location, we enjoyed our stay and would maybe look at Aria again if deals were on. Feel housekeeping supervisors need to get on top of things though.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank DJH1973
Thank you for posting your review. It pleases me knowing you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our stunning glass lobby, luxurious guestrooms, and the excellent service provided by our Security staff at the pool.

It also concerns me to read you experienced some inconveniences with housekeeping and your guestroom technology. I sincerely apologize and will be sure to share your review with our team. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I enjoyed every minute, inch, view, of this property the moment I stepped into the lobby. The quality, the service, the beauty, facilities, food was excellent. I will highly recommend this place to all I know.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Traci B
Dear Traci,

It is wonderful reading you had a seamless stay and enjoyed every aspect of your visit. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations. I look forward to your return.