“Great hotel great location”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

we stayed at Aria for the affiliate summit. the hotel is centrally located. great access to all sites. The first impression when you walk in is waowaow.. a huge lobby. huge casino. so many check in desks. The hotel has a Starbucks....and plenty of bars and restaurants. our room was on floor 4. we found it to be less looked after floor. the room was full of dust.. we complain. and we got a replacement on the higher floor. amazing room far better than the other one.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Rany_Jamil
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for posting your review to Trip Advisor. I am glad you were impressed with our spectacular three-story glass lobby, and our array of lounges and restaurants. I also apologize that your guestroom was not entirely satisfactory; however, I am pleased our front desk was able to remedy this situation and place you in another beautiful guestroom in a timely manner. Your input is very valuable and I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Love, love, love this hotel! One of our favorites to stay at! We love the cleanliness, quiet rooms, amenities, the views and everything the hotel has to offer. It's a prime location to neighboring hotels and it helps with the trams or short walks. The hotel offers great entertainment and we haven't eaten at one bad restaurant either. Great food!

• Stayed: December 2013
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you so much for your remarkable review and for letting others know about your amazing visit. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for your kind sentiments and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed here twice now last time in May for 2 weeks. Yes 2 weeks we love this place. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. We were even given a free fridge in our room which was a lovely touch and so helpful. All the restaurant are excellent and the place is spotless. Coming back in May for 2 weeks and can't wait. We would not stay anywhere else. Aria for life!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkNorthantsUK

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your continued patronage and for posting such an amazing review. I am thrilled you enjoyed our delicious restaurants and the award-winning five diamond service of our staff. It is great to know your experience at ARIA was exceptional and I look forward to your return in May.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Love this place!!!! Clean , new, modern and smell gr8!!!! We cant wait to get back and enjoy it! The food is best we have ever had!!! We recommend you stay here over any other hotel in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sue,

Thank you for your review and for your recommendation. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Aria is one of the newer hotels in the strip. The location is right smack in the middle of the busy Las Vegas strip. So it is easy to go to other hotels and to the shopping malls because you are already in the middle.

The rooms are your normal hotel room but newer. Security is also tight which is good. You need to show the guard your key before they let you in the elevators to the rooms. We often stay in hotels, but among all the hotels we've stayed at, Aria has the MOST comfortale bed I've slept in. I would go back again just for the bed.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Itchyfeet19

Thank you for posting your review. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your luxurious guestroom bedding and that you had a seamless stay. I also appreciate your recognition of our Security staff at the base of our guestroom elevator banks. At ARIA, the well-being and safety of all of our guests is always of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2014

second time staying here in Vegas for work. Love this place! it's location is great, the rooms are spacious and clean....I only had a deluxe king room but was beautifully decorated. The entire staff treated me like a queen. I love the smell of this place too :) the spa ($30/day extra charge) and the fitness center are awesome!!!

There are several dining options...most are expensive but a good variety to choose from. The Café for breakfast was really good. Ate the Pizza and apps at the Pizza joint....very good as well. I wasn't thrilled with the Buffett but it was ok.

parking can be tricky- I used valet since it was free. There are two valet areas though...I found the one on the back end of the hotel easier to access.

the tram to Bellagio was very nice....made it fast to go check out the Christmas display.

will be back

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank donna_and_kurt

Dear Donna and Kurt,

Thank you for choosing ARIA and for your continued loyalty. It pleases me to read you had a wonderful visit and that you were impressed with the outstanding service of our staff and so many of our resort offerings, such as Five50, our new gourmet pizza restaurant by James Beard Award-Winning Chef Shawn McClain.

Additionally, please know that your comment on our Buffet is well noted. At ARIA we value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the overall experience we strive to provide. Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Never had such a High Tech hotel room in my life. I stay in quite a few hotels in the US (literally none internationally) for business and this room was more connected than any I have experienced so far. The lights, the air, the curtains, all driven by Control4 home automation. With the touch of a button on the TV/Room remote all the lights shut off, the curtains close, the TV shuts off and the Do Not Disturb light outside the door in illuminated.
Really comfortable beds and pillows. Wi-Fi was included although it's not super fast so as long as you're patient it'll work fine. Right on strip so it's walking distance to a lot of the attractions. Cafe Aria in the lobby was AWESOME for breakfast - highly recommend it.
My only complaints are the water pressure was terrible and the TV was extremely slow to respond to the remote. You change the channel on the remote and count to 5 or 6 before it changes on the TV.

Room Tip: There is probably not a bad view in the hotel but the front will let you see the strip and back lets...