“Great!”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Staying at this hotel was almost perfect! Most of the staff were friendly. The only sort of rude staff that I had encountered was a lady in Mlife who probably thought I was cheap for asking about how to use myVegas rewards. Once she realized that I was staying here, she became nicer. Or maybe because she could tell that I was upset.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Rachell,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let other reviewers know how much you enjoyed several aspects and encounters you experienced here at ARIA. Please accept my since apologies for the level of service you experienced with an M Life Representative. I am pleased that this mishap did not fully take away from your visit. Please know that your comments are much appreciated and help us to improve our services. Once again, thank you for valuable feedback. We look forward to your return.

Warm regards,

Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (24,751)

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stayed at Aria for two nights. Check-in was quick and easy, with friendly staff who upgraded our comped room to a City View room. Thanks! Every staff member we encountered was pleasant and smiling. We had a small issue with our room keys that was quickly resolved without having to wait in the long check-in line.

The view from the room was great, overlooking the strip and Aria entrance. I loved the soft, comfortable bed, but my husband thought the bed and pillows especially, were too soft. The city view king room was quiet, clean and well laid out. The bathroom was clean and well appointed with both a soaking tub and shower. Robes were included in the closet located in the entry way. The citrus bath products smelled amazing.

Due to the size of the hotel, be prepared to walk. If you have mobility issues, request a room close to the elevators. Our room was near the end of the hallway and a long distance from the elevators. We didn't mind and usually request rooms far from the elevator, so it was perfect, but the room was a several minute walk from the elevator bank. The guest elevator banks are centrally located in the casino. The lobby however, is about as far as you can get from the self parking. There is also a tram that connects Aria to the Crystals shopping mall and the Bellagio. You can also access The Cosmopolitan by walking through the Crystals mall and crossing the pedestrian bridge over Harmon Ave.

We visit Vegas several times a year, and enjoy trying out new hotels. Aria is one of the best on the Strip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank aashleyjc

Dear Ashley,

Thank you so much for your remarkable review. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and we are glad that you were able to experience this first-hand. Your comments regarding the amazing Five Diamond service that was provided to you by so many members of our staff, especially our Front Desk, is greatly appreciated and will be shared with their Director. It is always exciting to read such positive feedback and to see that you enjoyed the many features that ARIA has to offer – such as the alluring view from your guestroom, our Sealy® custom-designed mattresses, and Eco-friendly bath products. Thank you so much for shedding light on to so many aspects of our resort, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This hotel had great accommodations and friendly staff. Our room was a good size facing the mountains (beautiful view - probably better than the strip view) and the bathrooms were nice. House keeping was very thorough with the cleaning and even organized our products for us.
The bed was amazing and so easy to sleep on! My boyfriend loved the pillows as well. The room also offered a centralized remote which allowed you to control the curtains, music, tv, lights (everything). That was a nice feature once we figured it out.

In terms of restaurants within the hotel, I only found that Javier's was great. The others were okay.
The location was a little bit more on one side of the strip (near MGM and New York New York) versus the middle (Caesars and Venetian).

I would definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 30th floor facing the mountains. That was great and very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BucketListExpl0rer
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

I thank you greatly for your recommendation and for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to your spacious guestroom, comforting mattresses, in-room technology, and the immaculate service provided to you by our Housekeeping department. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We have stayed at this outstanding numerous times. When we decide to go to Vegas , it is a no-brainier where we will stay, the Aria. The personnel there are truly outstanding and will go out of their way to insure you are having a great time. Everything is up to date, clean and the air is smoke free. The resturants are great and the staff is always right there. The Aria is in a central location which allows you to visit other places on the strip and they have a tram which beats walking. We hope to stay there again soon.

Room Tip: We have stayed in several and have never been disappointed. We do always get a non-smoking room and...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PeachyinFlorida
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you very much for posting your review. It is exciting to welcome you back and to read that you receive an exceptional level of service each time you return to ARIA. Additionally, I am pleased to see that you have found positive results with our location and with our Tram that is available for your convenience.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stayed at the Aria in January 2013 and I'm spoiled now! This fairly new hotel is just breathtakingly beautiful! There is an amazing fragrance in the foyer that had me spellbound (and you can buy fragrance sticks in the hotel boutique).
The room was very spacious and amazing! The bed was so comfortable and I slept so well! I even looked up options for buying some of the bedroom linens for our home.
The hotel is connected to a high-end retail mall called "the Crystal" and you can walk through the mall to get to the main strip (it brings you out next to the Cosmopolitan and across the street from Planet Hollywood). It's a bit of a walk but it was fine.
The hotel staff were all very friendly and very helpful.
There's a great pub on the ground floor (Todd English) and their buffet (which is a hidden treasure on the second level of the hotel, amongst other hotels) looked amazing. There are other restaurants and a nightclub on the ground floor as well. We just weren't there long enough to try everything. I did enjoy the Jean-Philippe Patisserie, where I had some of the best coffee and croissant I've ever had! Best breakfast ever! :)
There are so many amenities on site that I discovered towards the end of our trip so that may be my built-in excuse to return! I won't want to stay anywhere else when I go back to Vegas!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Chrissy,

Thank you posting your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to know you were able to discover so many aspects of ARIA, including our tasteful Jean-Philippe Patisserie and the spacious beds in our guestrooms. I am also overjoyed to find that you encountered the very best level of service that our property has to offer.

Once again, thank you for your amazing feedback and I look forward to welcoming you on a future stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2014

The hotel has a perfect location and seemed less smokey than other casinos. The rooms were large and fully automated. The room service food is very good and came fast. For a good view you do need to have a room very high up.

Room Tip: High floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tyler S

Dear Tyler,

I am thrilled you were able to fully enjoy so many features in your guestroom. With our standard in-room technology, you have the option to create your own experience while partaking in additional amenities such as our highly regarded in-room dining. Moreover, I am pleased to see the air displacement system on our casino floor made a difference in your visit, as we are able to provide an environment with less smoke for all of our valued guests.

Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

First time at this hotel after many trips to Las Vegas. My boyfriend and I loved it. Very classy, great buffet...and I don't do buffets, great service. Close to all the action. Beautiful view. Loved it and plan to return here next time we are in LV.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jude5878

Dear Jude,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am very pleased that you decided to stay at our property on your most recent visit to Las Vegas. At ARIA, our ultimate desire is to exceed your expectations at every possible opportunity.

Your continued loyalty is much appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,