“Amazing experience”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

One of the best hotels I have stayed in on the strip. The staff at the Aria go out of their way to make sure your stay is relaxing and memorable. Every aspect of our stay from checking in to when we sadly had to check out was exceptional. I could live in their beds, beyond comfortable. I will definitely return!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank AH C
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for your outstanding review. It pleases me to know you had an exceptional stay and that you particularly enjoyed your luxurious bed and the unsurpassed service provided to you by our staff. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,327)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Redondo Beach, California
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Keep up the good work. Your Aria is a first class facility and you should be proud of your property. The food was excellent and my room even though a bit small was clean and well decorated.

Great experience. Good value.

Room Tip: need tubs in every room
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Fumiko N
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Fumiko,

Thank you so much for your remarkable review. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I was completely satisfied! service is great and always available, staff is very friendly and the room was great. the only one thing that I find important is the water pressure in the bathroom, which was very low.. overall the hotel has all you need for a fantastic 'Vegas style' vacation. i will definitely stay there again. we were very happy.

1 Thank Batel M
Dear Batel,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am pleased to see how much you appreciated the Five Diamond service that was provided to you by so many members of our staff and our spacious guestrooms. Please know that your comment regarding the water pressure within your guestroom is well noted. Once again, thank you for valuable feedback. I look forward to your return.

san francisco
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Went for our 2nd girls trip. We stayed in Wynn Encore last time and compared to that the rooms here were not good. This is a newer hotel and so we expected much more from this hotel. They had technology for curtains but no docking station for iphones or ipods to listen to music. You either listen to the music they have which is quite good but if you want to listen to your own music then you have to purchase some cable for $10 additional.
The rooms are much smaller and dont have the living space and the bathrooms were smaller too. The beds were way too soft for me and gave me a backache. On reaching the hotel we talked to concierge to get our names on the guest list for the night club and she assured us that she would do that and leave a message for us in our room but that never happened and by the time we called them back the concierge was closed.
We tried 2 restaurants there: Lemongrass and The Buffet, both were very good. The Patisserie was good too.
The hotel overall was average and did not seem as classy as Wynn from the inside. Nothing spectacular to talk about. I would go back to Encore for my next trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank goin2cancun
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to learn you enjoyed your experience at Lemongrass, at our Buffet, and Jean Philippe Patisserie during your visit.

I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience with your guestroom, and for the level of service from our Concierge staff. Please know that your comments have been noted for continued improvement. Thank you again for all of your valued feedback and I hope for the opportunity to welcome you back on a future stay.

luv-n-life08
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Just returned from a weekend getaway and stayed at the Aria resort. We arrived around 11pm on a Thursday night. The hotel property is very nicely appointed. The decor is classy and not as busy as some of the other major hotels. This hotel boasts being energy efficient, high end, high tech. I was expecting a fast check-in service, but the line to register was a bit ridiculous. We waited in line for about 45 minutes. Faster than I anticipated, but still slow. Got our key cards for our room. Love the fact you don't need to swipe your card to get into the room... you merely wave the card and it unlocks. Nice feature. The room was large with understated but sophisticated. Not the greatest view even though I requested it. We were on the 7th floor overlooking the roof top and could see a little bit of the pool area.

You can program the lighting for your needs and everything is controlled by a tablet. The curtains, room lighting, TV, music, heating and air. This was a nice touch. We had a king bed which was so incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was nice and water pressure in the shower was great. Only odd thing was the soaker bath was in the walk-in shower. Not a bath person, but would prefer to soak separately from shower.

Your fridge is stocked to the rim and be prepared to pay if you take anything out or place anything inside. WiFi, gym access and self parking is included as part of the daily resort fee.

The gym was very nice. Bottled water, towels, cool hand towels and fruit available while working out. The spa, lounge area and gym add a very resort and spa sanctuary. Very nice. There are reps stationed at various intervals of the resort so ensure you have your card. Sometimes a hassle, but appreciated that it helped prevent non-guests from roaming the floors where the rooms are located.

All the restaurants look nice, but pricey. We only ate at the buffet and paid over $50 for two of us and the food was terrible. We ate at 11am expecting a display of pancakes, crêpes, waffles, but only saw a few dried up waffles. More lunch and dinner items... but as shared, not very good. We elected to not eat at the resort again.

There is an adjacent mall which has very expensive and high-end stores. Not my cup of tea but see how this can attract the wealthy.

You can checkout from the TV menu, but it didn't work. Other options are sending a text or email. Was reluctant, but tried the email option and received confirmation with our invoice an hour later. Not bad and grateful we didn't have to go to the front desk again.

Location is in the center of the strip, so nice for those who wish to walk around.

Overall, nice stay.

1 Thank luv-n-life08
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at ARIA. I am elated to learn that our stylish rooms and integrated technology were very pleasing to you. Your recognition of our Fitness Center and Spa is also very much appreciated.

Additionally, I apologize for the disappointments you encountered upon arrival at our Front Desk and with the Buffet. Please know that your comments are very important to us and have been well noted. I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 17 March 2014

If you request a corner suite make sure it's above the 12th floor. My wife and I were very disappointed with the corner suite that we were given after we paid an additional $500 for the upgrade. After the first night I went down to the front desk and requested a room change but my plea for another room was pleasantly ignored. They were kind enough to document my request but didn't hear back from them until we checked out 3 nights later. At check out they acted surprised that our request wasn't addressed and we never heard back from them. We won't be staying here again.

Room Tip: If you pay for an upgrade to corner suite make sure it's above 12th floor.
1 Thank Glenn H
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Glenn:

Thank you for selecting ARIA as your resort destination. I know that you had a plethora of hotels to choose from and had anticipated an extraordinary stay. I apologize that we did not fully meet your expectations.

I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience and ensure that this does not reoccur at our property. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

From the time the Bell person grabs your bags to the time you are standing in front of your room you know that you are in a special place. They should charge a fee and give tours of the hotel area as, I thought it was special. Makes standing in line more like waiting for something special.

Now you swipe your room key and walk in and lights come on, the drapes part and you behold all the splendor you want to. From the bathtub, to the bathroom this hotel is not the same as your normal hotel.

I plan to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Esker M
Thank you so much for your remarkable review. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am thrilled you were impressed with the welcome greeting upon arrival to your guestroom, our resort offerings, and the Award-Winning Five Diamond service of our staff. Your kind sentiments are much appreciated and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.