“Wonderful !!!”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
cavan, eire
“Wonderful !!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Fabulous Hotel located just off strip but still very convenient by either walking or by using the tram situated within hotel for travel to Bellagio & Monte Carlo hotels..great service. Fab bedrooms with electronic controls for the curtains, lighting & TV. Staff all pleasant & lots of eateries & coffee shops. Only gripe would be that there isn't a kettle in the room & it is a very , very long walk from any of the rooms to be bringing up tea/coffee. Outstanding pool area & 3 Hot tubs!! beautiful spa but a little pricey. Had d lovely stay in Vegas with floor to ceiling view overlooking The Cosmopolitan & the beautiful mountain range which was breathtaking,what a view to wake up to. You won't go wrong with this hotel

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for your outstanding review. I am pleased you appreciated so many different aspects of your stay, such as the convenience of ARIA’s location, your modern guestroom, and alluring guestroom view. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations. Additionally, please know that your comment regarding in-room amenities is well noted. I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,422)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
NJ
Reviewed 11 April 2014

In short, the rooms are pretty spacious with nice sized bathrooms and excellent closet and storage space. Lighting could be a little brighter in the rooms. Nice size TV and it actually had real HD reception.

Service was pretty good for a 4000 room hotel, except in the buffet where dishes were not cleared quickly. As expected all the restaurants are overpriced but in line with other Vegas hotels. There is a large choice of cuisines from a Pub to a French Steakhouse. We enjoyed Sirio on the 2d floor level. Bars are plentiful and spaced out.

The casino is larger than it looks because it extends way to the back of the building where it seems most people never venture.

The pool is large but not up to Vegas extravagance, but there was no problem finding lounge chairs and there were mostly children swimming in it. I never drive in Vegas so taxi access is important and there are 2 taxi stands. One is at the main entrance and the second is at the north end of the building, closer to the room elevators.

Aria seems to offer pretty good room rates so it offers better value than Wynn ir Bellagio, etc. which was the tipping point for me in choosing to book here.

Room Tip: Use the tram at the attached Crystal Mall to get to Bellagio or Monte Carlo properties.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank NJesquire
Thank you so much for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. It pleases me to read you had a wonderful stay and that you particularly enjoyed your spacious guestroom, the ease of access our tram provides to our sister properties, and your delectable dining experience at Sirio. Please know that your comments in regards to The Buffet and the guestroom lighting are much appreciated and help us to improve our services. Thank you for your patronage and I look forward to welcoming you back.

With gratitude,

Greenwich, Connecticut
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Nice to know I didn't have to walk miles and miles through infinite betting tables to get to elevators and my room.

Room was clean and large. Casino was fun and truly enjoyed my morning cappuccino and croissant and Jean Phillippe

Love to go back

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Susanna,

I am delighted you chose ARIA for your most recent trip to Las Vegas. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your vast guestroom, and your exquisite dining experience at Jean Phillippe Patisserie. I truly appreciate your amazing feedback, and would be elated to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We had a great stay here, but were disappointed with some of our experience which wasn't just contained in the hotel, but was Vegas overall. Loved our tour of the Grand Canyon and seeing the shows.

Loved the restaurants at the Aria and can't say we were disappointed with the service either.

The spa is awesome and a must to all that stay at the Aria!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michelle G
Dear Michelle,

Thank you kindly for your review. I am pleased to read you enjoyed our resort, and were able to find amusement within your Grand Canyon tour. I am also thrilled that our Spa and our amazing Five Diamond service exceeded your expectations.

Additionally, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your visit to ARIA. Thank you again and I look forward to greeting you on a future stay.

Warmest regards,

Seattle, WA
Reviewed 10 April 2014

OK, I'm not a high roller, I barely gamble, but I'm often in Vegas for conventions. Sometime I pay, sometime my company buys, but either way I'm value conscience. I've been going a few times a year for decades. I've stayed in most the places at one time or another.

I've stayed in cheap places like the Excalibur, I've been in expensive places like the Wynn. But for the $$$ (usually) if I'm paying my own way, my favorite places to stay are the Venetian and the Aria. I take a number of things into consideration including the location, the rooms, the pool, the bars/restaurants/clubs, proximity to shopping and lastly the casino.

The Aria location is great, heart of the strip, easy to get to from the airport, close to the Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Plant Hollywood and many others, there is a Tram to other MGM properties. There's an AVIS car rental on-site. It's even relatively easy to get a cab here (and that can be very important if your running late).

And speaking of late, HAZE, the night club is great for people watching, so is the lobby bar. There is a good choice of restaurants, open late and early, even 24 hours! Great cocktails abound in each place. Sage offers a real Absinthe experience, check it out. There's tapas and asian and mexican and red velevet pancakes. And don't forget the chocolate, OMG! This BTW, is where to buy coffee in the morning, don't wait in line at Starbucks.

It's right next to the mall (with a Starbucks), so window shopping is wonderful if not affordable, I mean there are $12,000 men's suits at Kiton! The lobby, while it's not the Bellagio, is navigable and the lines don't seem as endless as the MGM or the bigger hotels. The pool, while not huge, is partially protected from the wind, which depending on the time of year is very important. And it's easy to get to. But if your looking for one of those daytime daytime dance party wading pools, this is not the place. Try the TI.

But the best part is the rooms, like the Venitian, even the lousy rooms are great! I doubt there is a bad room in the place. Some are better than others, but you will likely not be disappointed. Got to love the electronic dashboard from your TV. You'll wish you had one at home.

Lastly, there's the casino. If you're going to gamble stay someplace else, but if all you want is to drop a few bucks playing the slots or the tables, this is as good as any. With so many choices and so much to do if convenience is a priority, the Aria City Center is a solid choice.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
9 Thank ScottD58
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Scott,

Thank you for your recent review, and for selecting ARIA while attending your recent convention. I am delighted you found ease in your transportation options, and that you were impressed with the variety of entertainment within our property such as Haze Nightclub and the Lobby Bar. Additionally, it is great to hear how much you enjoyed so many of our dining offerings; including Sage, Julian Serrano, and Jean Philippe Patisserie.

Moreover, thank you for mentioning our modern guestrooms and our central location on the Las Vegas Strip. I am elated you had a magnificent visit and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Peabody, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Aria Las Vegas is a true gem from the standpoint of room amenities, gambling selection, staff, location and overall entertainment value. The restaurants were all high-end from what I witnessed and the drinks at the bars were all worth the price. I plan to stay at Aria again during my next visit this year!

Room Tip: The room and its amenities are top shelf. Great design incredible atmosphere and sound dampening mak...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Eric D
Dear Eric,

Thank you very much for your outstanding review on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled you appreciated your comforting guestroom and that our staff offered you the highest level of service. It is also pleasing to learn that the dining and entertainment options available to you were very much to your liking. Thank you again for your kind words. I highly await the opportunity to serve you on a future stay.

Los Angeles, California, Usa
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Tv never worked correctly and could not watch dvds on my portable unit Technician came to room 3 days out of 5 days to work on tv and electronics which was an inconvience if you are vacationing, and the last time no one even called to see if everything was ok after he left. Also, light in bathroom was not working when we arrived so tech had to come in unit again and replace.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Phillip,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please accept my since apologies that your stay was not entirely satisfactory. We aim to provide the single most significant resort experience in the world and it is very concerning to me that we fell short in this instance.

I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience. As your reservation is not linked to Trip Advisor, our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,