ARIA Resort & Casino
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,021
US$911
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$73
US$541
US$452
US$670
US$566
  • Pool
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
US$346
US$306
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$172
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$67
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$112
US$67
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$676
US$585
Hotelpower.com
25,434 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was my second stay at the Aria, and I love the elegant ambience, amazing use of natural stone throughout the hotel, and exceptional customer service from every person inside the resort. Gorgeous big room with a decadently comfortable bed I just hated to leave.

It would be nice not to have to pass through the casino to get to the hotel elevator, but that's Vegas. At least it's a short walk. Most restaurants we sampled -- especially the expensive but exceptional Blossom -- were excellent, though the Aria Cafe was just meh for its late-night menu.

One tip: skip Zarkana. I've seen 10 Cirque du Soleil shows. Zarkana is pretty, but not exceptional. See KA, Mystere, or Michael Jackson ONE.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at ARIA. I am thrilled that you loved the aesthetic look of our resort and your luxurious guestroom. I also enjoy reading about how you were impressed with the Award-Winning Five Diamond service from our employees and that our vast array of restaurants helped make your stay even more memorable. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Have stayed here twice and will not even consider staying elsewhere. Great location with monorail to other casinos. Great on-site restaurant choices; especially Julian Serrano, one of our all time favorites. Well appointed rooms with bedside electronic control of TV, curtains, lights. Large bathrooms with shower and tub (exceptional water pressure).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

I am delighted to hear that you consider our resort to be the best and continue to stay with us. At Aria, we aim for excellence and strive to provide a luxurious experience for all of our guests. It is pleasing to read how much you appreciated your guestroom amenities and our restaurant offerings. Thank you for the positive review and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future.

Best regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This hotel is gorgeous - It's situated right on the strip. The bedrooms are very clean, modern & the beds are so comfortable (best nights sleep I had in months).Only down side was there was no tea/coffee facilities in the room.
Hotel lobby immaculate. Staff very polite and catered for our needs. Pool area very clean & pool towels provided.
Ist time in Vegas it certainly won't be the last!!! We will definitely stay here again.
Used tram from Aria hotel to Monte Carlo hotel only once which was a great service!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

I am thrilled your stay at ARIA was so pleasing and I very much appreciate your thoughtful comments. Moreover, I am delighted to know you adored the comforting bed in your guestroom, and that you received the most excellent service from our staff. Your generous remarks are highly valued.

Additionally, please know that your comments about coffee makers in our guestrooms have been noted and shared with our team. Thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to Las Vegas and the Aria far outshone the Luxor, where I stayed the first time. The location was perfect, in the middle of the strip. You can tell it is one of the newest resorts, everything looks shiny and new. Our rooms (we had 6 between 11) were all immaculate and we loved the features such as the automatic blackout blinds and the lights and tv/iPod Dock switching on when you entered the room. The casino was buzzing at all hours and the restaurants we ate in were lovely. The aria cafe was particularly good for breakfast and their buffet restaurant had a huge selection of dishes. We didn't use the pool as the weather wasn't quite warm enough but it looked fantastic. The staff were always helpful and friendly. I think it is far better value than the older more well known hotels which I'm told are in need of refurbishment in many rooms.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your thorough review, and for your positive feedback on so many aspects of our resort. I am elated to learn that your modern guestroom was extremely pleasing and that our committed staff delivered exceptional service during your stay. Also, thank you for mentioning the wonderful experience you encountered at the Buffet and our ARIA Café.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your review and I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Very conveniently located on the strip. Getting to and from Clubs was a breeze. Unfortunately Haze only opens for the weekend and we were unable to visit. The staff was friendly and fast drink service at the casino. We did spend a lot of time in the casino so this was very important. I would most defiantly recommend to friends and family and will be staying again during my New Year visit to Vegas

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Angel,

Thank you very much for your review and for recognizing the Award-Winning Five Diamond service of our staff. I am especially pleased you found the location of the ARIA campus to be convenient during your vacation ventures. It is delightful to hear we have met your expectations in all aspects of your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,