“Luxurious Hotel with Prime Location & Beautiful Pools”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed here with friends over the weekend and really don't have any negative comments. The hotel itself is stunning - with fresh flowers and is kept very clean. There is plenty to do and eat at this resort. The pool areas are gorgeous. The rooms (incl. bathrooms) are spacious. The hotel is in a perfect location on the strip. HUGE fitness center that provides you with a towel and water bottle when you walk in. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for the remarkable review. At ARIA, we take great pride in our special attention to detail in an effort to create a luxurious oasis in the heart of Las Vegas. I am thrilled that our efforts, particularly the fresh flowers throughout our resort and our award-winning Five Diamond service at the Fitness Center, greatly enhanced your experience. It is also pleasing to read how you appreciated the aesthetics and amenities of ARIA. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed here for a business conference, so didn't gamble or do any of the entertainment otions, so probably not the target audience. As to the casino part they are all the same to me. Aria is a fairly new place, part of a complex with the entrance set back off the strip. Everything is new and higher end, not targeting the cheap and cheerful crowd. The room was nice, the high tech lighting system pretty hard to figure out.

My one beef for a business stay was no in-room coffee, so to do your morning emails you have to get dressed, go downstairs, wait in a very long line for overpriced Starbucks coffee, and then go back up to your room. I had several large bags and they have no bellhop service which I thought was odd, but I'm used to managing them.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andy O
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. At ARIA, we immensely value all of our guests. I am delighted to know that you were able to successfully conduct business during your conference and that your guestroom exceeded your expectations.

Please know that ARIA does provide Bell Services for any assistance you require with your luggage. They may be contacted by using your guestroom telephone or by visiting the Bell Desk adjacent to our Main Lobby entrance. Additionally, I appreciate your patience at Starbucks and please note that ARIA offers several coffee alternatives on property, including in-room dining, the Roasted Bean, Jean Philippe Patisserie, and the 24-hour ARIA Café. Your comments are much appreciated and help us to continually improve our services.

Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Having stayed in the Venitian 4 years ago I cannot fault the Aria 1 single bit. It was luxurious throughout. Our room was beautiful with a strip view which was spectacular at night. Check in was slightly slow but other than that staff were excellent, pool area fab with plenty of sun loungers. Would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Defo a strip view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing ARIA. I am thrilled to know you had a fantastic stay and that you particularly liked the alluring views of Las Vegas from your spacious guestroom, and the relaxing atmosphere of our pool deck.

Your feedback is much appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA on a future stay.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

If you go to Las Vegas and want to be pampered , stay at Aria. No other Hotel/Casino comes close to this one. The amenities offered and the service provided are unique and will exceed your expectations.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

It is delighting to know you have such an appreciation for our resort offerings. I am glad that your experience at ARIA was exceptional and that we exceeded your expectations. I would be elated to welcome you back.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was not my first trip to Vegas so I am a bit jaded by the surrounds, but Aria was a good place to stay. It is in the middle of the strip so an easy walk to most locations you want to get to and not that far by cab for anything else.

The rooms are nice and a good size, as is now the norm in big Vegas hotels, the bed was a little soft for our liking but still comfy. The Day Spa although large, was more like a process factory than a premium product and really could do with being a little less like a time and motion study. Although the therapists were good.

Overall its a big casino and pretty much what you would and should expect from a premium hotel in Vegas.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you so much for your review. I am delighted to read you were able to experience ARIA for the modern luxury we are known for and that you enjoyed several aspects of your visit, such as your vast guestroom and the convenience of our location.

Additionally, please know that your feedback on our Spa and guestroom bedding is well noted. We work hard to maintain the highest standards and your comments are very valuable. I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was concerned with the smell and some of the noise that other reviews mentioned but neither really were an issue. I could vaguely hear noise of music from outside but its Vegas.....I have a white noise app on my phone and that did everything I needed to fall asleep and stay asleep. This is a very accommodating fun place to stay and very close walking distance to everything.

Room Tip: Get a City View and ask for a higher floor 19-24...It is worth the extra money if you enjoy a good v...
1  Thank EOS222014
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you so much for your notable review. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband and I got away for a quick Las Vegas escape. We had stayed at Aria before & we chose to go back this time. It didn't disappoint. Our room was large and clean and the staff is helpful and friendly. The atmosphere is luxurious and comfortable. We will be back.

1  Thank Heather J

Dear Heather,

I am thrilled to read you and your husband had another amazing stay and enjoyed so many of the attributes that make up ARIA – from your expansive guestroom to our award-winning Five Diamond customer service. I appreciate your continued patronage and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Kind regards,