“Great customer service”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #16 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Staff was very friendly! The check in process was a breeze and the maid service went out of their way to ensure our place was clean. They brought us extra towels and amenities when needed quickly. Only complaint is it is a little dark as far as the lighting goes.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for posting your review. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad that you were able to experience this first-hand. The amazing Five Diamond service that was provided to you by our Front Desk and Housekeeping departments is greatly appreciated and will be shared with their Directors.

Additionally, please know that your comment regarding our lighting is much appreciated and well noted. I am glad that your experience at ARIA was exceptional and I would be elated to welcome you back.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

After being to Vegas before this was our first time at Aria and from the moment we arrived we could not fault anything about this hotel. 2 things that really make this hotel stand out are the staff and the service from everyone.

We arrived on a busy Friday afternoon around 4pm but the line moved really quickly and we were told that the non smoking room that we booked was ready for us. Like most reviews the lights came on and the curtains opened and we had a welcome note on the screen. Around an hour or so in our room their was a knock on the door and when we opened it a man presented us with some cakes on the occasion of my partners birthday - a really nice touch.

Housekeeping was done twice daily and to the highest standard and the staff were always polite and most welcoming. The staff really make this hotel what it is from reception, housekeeping, casino hosts, pool staff & bar staff everyone is so helpful and accommodating and they are a real credit to a 5 star hotel.

People give out about some costs of the drinks at the pool but remember this is Vegas and a 5 star property so you get what you pay for. Zarkana is a really great show and a must see and if you play on the myVegas app you can get discounts for the show.

Checking out was so easy an email was sent to us on our final night where you can review your bill and check out and just hand in your room cards at reception. The bell desk is very helpful if you have an evening flight as they take care of your bags and they are dropped to your taxi!

Quiet simply if you are going to Vegas book Aria you will not be disappointed, you have the location, the facilities and the top class service. Can't wait to go back again next year to Aria!

Room Tip: Ask for a room nearer the lift as the hotel is quiet big.
1  Thank Shannontralee
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize the excellent service you received from our staff throughout your stay. It is pleasing to know that you were personally able to experience our award-winning Five Diamond standards from our Front Desk, Housekeeping, Bell Services, and many more departments. I am thrilled that our efforts allowed you to enjoy ARIA with complete comfort and ease. I also enjoy reading how the convenience of the myVEGAS app allowed you to indulge in a variety of exclusive amenities of MGM Resorts and ARIA, particularly Cirque du Soleil: Zarkana. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Although there was a large check in queue in the reception, we soon found ourselves at the desk. We had a reservation and were quickly checked in, we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and were offered a room with a view of the strip on the 52nd floor. The view was amazing as was the room. We had 5 wonderful nights here and would definitely return.

Room Tip: Strip view and above 35th floor
1  Thank Dawn O

Dear Dawn,

Thank you for celebrating your 25th wedding anniversary at ARIA. Your outstanding feedback lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am elated to know that the Front Desk provided you with swift service you anticipated and that you were truly captivated by the breathtaking views from your luxurious guestroom. Thank you again, and I hope you will celebrate many more anniversaries with us.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

In Vegas, i think it is quite hard for you to go wrong with a decent hotel. The Aria was very clean, good choice of resteraunts and bars and a very cool club. Very good location and also very helpful staff. The hotel felt a bit soulless when you walked out of the main areas but with such a huge hotel.

Hotel resteraunts and bars expensive as expected, but this is Vegas!!

Pool area was also very nice and plenty of spaces to relax in!

I would definately stay there again though.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am thrilled that our award-winning staff and desirable location allowed you to fully experience our plethora of exquisite amenities. We have worked hard to create an environment filled with everything our guests may desire during their stay, including appetizing restaurants, lively bars, and relaxing pools. I am glad our efforts helped make your stay more enjoyable and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed here for Mother's Day weekend and had an excellent time. The room was so nice. When you open the door for the first time, the shades open, music begins to play, the lights slowing turn on. We were impressed with the great view that we had of Vegas at night time. All of the restaurants that we dined at were soooo good. Lemongrass is a must for great Thai food. Ask for Chun he was our server and did a great job. The buffet from breakfast is a steal at $19.99, everything you can imagine for breakfast and very fresh. 50 pizza has wonderful pizza and salad. Also American Fish has a great happy hour 5-7. They had small bites for $5 and wine for $7. The scallop was to die for.
I also went to the spa, so wonderful. The outdoor spa pool was so relaxing. I had a facial and massage. That was a great way to spend a Monday afternoon.
We also spent a lot of time in the sports book. The chairs are so comfy it feels like you are watching a game at home. Camille was our server both days, she does a great job.
Also make sure you join Mlife players club. We had a 3 night stay, freeplay and 2 tickets to Beatles love for FREE!! Beatles Love is at the Mirage. I would recommend everyone to go see it. It was awesome!!! I want to say thanks to the staff for making our visit so wonderful!! We will be back as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view.
2  Thank Rebecca F

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for sharing your remarkable Mother’s Day weekend experience. I enjoy reading how our variety of exceptional restaurants, including Five50 Pizza, American Fish and the Buffet, allowed you to indulge in an assortment of mouthwatering cuisine. It is also pleasing to know that the astounding service you received from Chun, of Lemongrass and Camille, from the Race & Sports book, made your experience more memorable.

Your comments regarding our in-room technology, breathtaking views and soothing Spa are also greatly appreciated. At Aria, we strive to create the single most significant resort experience in the world, and I am thrilled we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback and for participating in our M life rewards. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We recently had our Company Board Meeting at the Aria. We used one of their large suites that had separate dining/meeting room to hold our discussions. The facilities were perfect for a 10 person meeting - with an in suite AV system that accommodated power point presentations on a large screen TV. The house staff did a fantastic job organizing breakfast, lunch, and refreshments throughout the meeting. As an extra bonus - the arrangement was fantastic value for money. No other hotel could handle our meeting without being exorbitantly expensive.

In addition, the guest suites we had were fantastic - all of our rooms were huge and exceedingly comfortable. Service was proactive, friendly, and professional. The entire experience was superlative. One small complaint - I wish that the house bottled water was not Fuji. Given that Las Vegas itself is located in a desert - I think that all hotels should take all the steps they can to reduce their carbon footprint and ecological impact.

In summary - I have not been to Las Vegas in many many years. My experience at the Aria has convinced me to return and explore Las Vegas more. A great hotel experience.

Room Tip: The sky suites were a dream - I preferred the rooms on the pool side. The view was expansive with b...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am delighted that you enjoyed several aspects of your stay and that our Executive Hospitality Suite accommodated all of your business needs. It is also a pleasure knowing that you were impressed with our Sky Suites and the paramount service provided to you by so many members of our staff.

Additionally, please know that your comments pertaining to our green features are much appreciated and well noted. Thank you for your generous remarks. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Aria is perhaps my favorite hotel on the strip! Although, with all the extravagant hotels in Vegas its really hard to choose a 'favorite'. The trip was a birthday surprise for my boyfriend. When I made the reservation I informed the reservations agent it was a birthday and she said she would send a complimentary gift to the room, which was an extremely nice touch! The gift was just a box of pink and white rice krispies with the managers business card, which was fine! However, something to acknowledge his birthday would have been nice. He didn't know why he got the rice krispies ahahah
Overall, here's my review:
Rooms: beautiful, we stayed in the deluxe King facing the strip. We weren't used to the time change so we often woke up at 5am which was fine because the view of the sun rising over the mountains was absolutely breath taking!
Bed: too comfy for words... I'm craving lying in it now
Service: I was upset at the front desk agent when I checked in because he read every room night price aloud for my boyfriend to hear. I don't think the birthday boy should have had to hear how much his present cost. I assume its just policy to confirm the prices before allowing the guests to stay. Also, I broke a glass in the bathroom and I called for them to bring a broom for me to clean up. A gentleman came to clean it up instead of providing me with a broom, however he literally just picked up the large pieces and left with little tiny shards of glass still laying all over the floor. We had to wear our shoes in the room the rest of the trip to be cautious.
Restaurants: all awesome! And delicious!
Spa: very relaxing. Fell asleep on the hot stone beds... Good price too!
Pool: hard to find a spot after 11am, but beautiful! The pool lounge was an awesome experience!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank daniellebarbe
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Danielle,

I am thrilled to see that you chose ARIA as your resort destination to celebrate such a special occasion. Thank you for taking the time to let others know how much you enjoyed the many attributes that make up our property, from your modern guestroom offering spectacular views of the sunrise to our custom-designed Sealy® mattresses and the soothing Ganbanyoku Stone Beds at our Spa.

Additionally, it is also concerning to read that you experienced some negative aspects to your stay as well, and I would like to conduct further research. Our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain more information.

Thank you for your review. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,