“Very nice hotel with excellent staff”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Very nice hotel with excellent staff”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is big VERY BIG.Had booked 5 nights here.Hotel was superb in fact the best I have stayed in anywhere in the world. Room was immaculate and had a good view of the strip.Used room service and found the food to be brilliant.the only thing I didn't like was the walk from the room to the hotel lobby.It was so long!!
Unfortunately I fell ill on the third day and was later hospitalised.As a result had to stay a further 3 nights which Aria kindly gave me at a reduced rate-THANK YOU
nothing but praise for this hotel.The staff were brilliant.If I'm in Vegas again I will be staying at the ARIA

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Malcolm,

Thank you for choosing ARIA for your five-night stay and for letting others know you particularly enjoyed your luxurious guestroom and our In-Room Dining. Moreover, I am delighted our Front Desk was able to assist in accommodating your needs with extending your reservation. Your recognition of our award-winning Five Diamond staff is much appreciated, and I anticipate your return stay.

Best regards,

Director of Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,362)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ramona, California
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The staff was wonderful the hotel is beautiful. Nice clean relaxing pool area. Variety of dining options, American fish is perfect as is Sirio, Georges and Todd English are great. The café is great for breakfast.

Room Tip: Book the corner suite it has everything the sky suite has and more windows for half the price. On t...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Stephen,

I am elated to read that you enjoyed so many of the attributes that make up ARIA – from our tranquil pool deck to our variety of delectable dining options. It is also a pleasure knowing that you were captivated with the breathtaking sunset views from your guestroom and appreciated the unsurpassed service of our staff. I am glad our efforts made your stay a memorable one and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back.

With gratitude,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days for one of his business conventions. It was nothing short of stunning. I was recuperating from surgery on my leg so I needed a scooter to make my way around. My only concern was that it was so huge that it took so long to get from point A to point B. Luckily my scooter made that easier. My favourite part was the remote controls next to the bed.....being able to turn on the bathroom light from my bedside made it so much easier to find in the middle of the night! And just loved the remote that slowly turned on the lights, opened the curtains and put on the tv/music to wake up, and the reverse at night. How can I get this at home??

Room Tip: Try to get something closer to the elevators otherwise there is a lot of walking.
Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank luv2cruise535
Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am delighted that you and your husband had an exceptional stay and that you were able to maneuver through our property seamlessly with your scooter. Additionally, it is pleasing to see that you were impressed with the Control4 Technology within your guestroom. Your kind remarks are very much appreciated and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

In all respects Aria is an exquisite resort hotel...perfectly located, elegant, visually delightful, easy to navigate, and full of creature comforts...including delicious buffet choices. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will be back for sure!

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room well above the 35th floor and facing the Strip. The view at all times of...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Barbara C
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am pleased to see you enjoyed many of the resort offerings encapsulated within ARIA, such as our alluring aesthetics, convenient location, and mouth-watering Buffet. Moreover, I am delighted the view from your 35th floor guestroom exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 June 2014

we returned to Aria to find our original visit surpassed… The corner suite view's were worth the upgrade…the whirlpool tub was perfect….and romantic…the staff is amazing..friendly hospitable helpful and very caring… the options for eating seemed endless and the food excellent…the irish cut oatmeal was the bomb!!! Location is key…centered on the strip…. quiet casino… a fun time…we used the spa a bit disappointing….overvalued and practitioner seemed rushed and disconnected…spa itself is lovely..next time will try a different service not he 50 minute reflexology service..

Room Tip: they are all quiet…all have great views….
Green Features: AAA excellent…they do many things to maintain a very sustainable eco system in LV.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gypsy1102
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for your return stay at ARIA. I enjoy reading that both your spacious corner suite and luxurious bathroom served as a perfect setting for comfort and relaxation. Additionally, thank you for taking the time to recognize the plethora of dining selections here on property, as well as the award-winning Five Diamond service that was provided to you by multiple members of our staff.

I would also like to apologize for the disappointment you incurred while vising The Spa. Please know your feedback is very valuable and helps us to improve our services. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return stay.

With gratitude,

Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This place has it all. The staff makes you feel warm and welcome no matter what time of the day. I have stayed here multiple times and have never had a bad experience. The room is so comfortable. I recommend getting a city view, worth the extra money.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Anthony,

Thank you so much for your continued patronage. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay at ARIA.

Best regards,

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel a couple of times, but the last visit I was upgraded to a corner suite, which is one of the best rooms in Vegas. The finish and technology of the rooms make stay a pleasure and the proximity to the strip is great. The selection of restaurants in the casino is ok, but not varied as others close-by.

In room dining options are good, but you may have to wait a little while in busy periods. The quality of customer service if you have an issue is a little disjointed, but that seems to be the case in all the bigger hotels on the strip.

One thing to look out for is to avoid rooms with a view of the Cosmo pool, as music from Marquee nightclub and day club are VERY loud and you could not sleep through it. So ask to avoid this area.

The Aria pool area is ok, but not a highlight. The gym and spa are very good.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms overlooking Cosmo as they are very loud
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Jason H
Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the selection provided by In-Room Dining, ARIA’s convenient locality, and that your corner suite, as well as the amenities within, was to your liking.

Please know that your comments regarding the service you received and the level of noise you encountered are much appreciated and well noted. Once again, thank you for valuable feedback. We look forward to your return.

Warm regards,