“First Trip to Vegas, Aria is Awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Annapolis, Maryland
“First Trip to Vegas, Aria is Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Comfort, five star style, five star treatment, state of the art casinos, and outstanding dining selection and quality. We considered a dozen hotels/resort casinos, and after listening to friends and reading reviews, Aria Resort & Casino won our favor. While not aimed at families with children, which is the norm for Vegas anyway, Aria pampers and goes over board to meet the needs of all types of travellers, ages 21 and up. There is something for everyone. It is perfectly located to everything on the Strip, accessible to all public transportation and shuttles. Visit Aria once, and you will want to go back. Very pleased with our first visit to Vegas and we will go back, with Aria as our destination of choice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Kevin,

Thank you so much for your remarkable review. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA in the near future.

With gratitude,

Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,236)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Westlake Village, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Aria is my first choice when planning a trip to Las Vegas.
It is green friendly and smells wonderful when you walk in.
The pools are awesome and love the bar.
The standard rooms are first class, but if you want a pampered over the top experience the Sky Suites 1 and 2 bedrooms are the way to go.

Room Tip: Stay on higher floors with a strip view .. It is worth the upgrade . If you can afford to stay at th...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Kathy,

I am elated to hear that ARIA remains your first choice for a resort in Las Vegas. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience, and for recognizing our unparalleled sustainability efforts. It is also exciting to read how our lavish pools and luxurious guestrooms contributed to your astounding stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return visit.

Best regards,

Santa Clara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I stayed midweek, June 3 - 6th for my 40th birthday. Had a fabulous time. The staff are superfriendly, the room was very clean, beds were super comfly. Modern decor. Hotel energy and atmosphere was great, met a lot of interesting people. Loved sitting at the Lift Bar people watching a drinking my cocktail. My husband was here on business, so while he attended some presentations, I walked around the Crystal Mall -- great selection of high-end stores. I also took the Aria shuttle to and from the Bellagio to explore and gamble...I won a few hundred at the Aria slot machines. That's a good sign, so we will be back.

Room Tip: Book higher up so you get that excellent Vegas skyline view!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dee L
Dear Dee,

Thank you for celebrating your birthday at ARIA. I am ecstatic to hear how you were captivated with every facet of your stay, including our award-winning staff, enthralling ambiance and comfortable guestrooms. Additionally, it is pleasing to know that our marvelous accessibility and abundant amenities provided you with endless enjoyment while your husband was on business. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Very comfortable, clean and relaxed resort in a fantastic location. I felt like Aria was easier to navigate than larger hotels such as Ceasar's. Everyone who works here is friendly and ready to help. Housekeeping was efficient and the pool attendants were incredibly helpful. I would likely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Alice,

Thank you for the magnificent review. I am delighted to read how the award-winning service you received from our staff during your stay, specifically our Housekeeping and Pool teams, transformed your experience. It is also fantastic to hear how our welcoming resort and desirable location provided you and your friends with unforgettable memories. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Superb hotel .. Amazing interiors .. Crazy casino .. And feels fresh new and classy ... The food is yummy .. JP deli serves you the best crepes you can imagine !!!! Shop till you drop at the beautiful promenade ... LV , jimmy choo .. You name it

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Komalshahazim
Congratulations on your wedding in 2013. I am thrilled you decided to celebrate such a momentous occasion at ARIA. I greatly appreciate you sharing how our breathtaking aesthetics, enticing shops, and appetizing restaurants, particularly Jean Philippe Patisserie, created a captivating environment for you. Thank you for your comments, and I hope you will celebrate many anniversaries at ARIA.

Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Before I start my review let me explain what I do in vegas- I sit by the pool, enjoy my room, eat out, and gamble $20 a day. That being said I fully enjoyed my previous experience at the Venetian hotel but I fell in LOVE with the Aria. I checked in at 8 pm on Friday evening and stood in line for ten minutes, then requested a room close to an elevator after reading all the other reviews. My wish was granted and off we went to the room. The room was very modern with all of the high tech buttons. My favorite button was the PRIVACY button so the maid doesn't bother you in the morning. Then the service button you can press when you leave your room and want it cleaned. I liked the double sinks and shower but did not care for the frosted glass doors on the toilet room. The bed was comfortable and we requested a refrigerator and got it. I did the automatic checkout but have not yet received a bill by email or phone message. The pool area is nice and you have to reserve a chair early because it does get full quickly. Don't use the pool people to get a chair, they only pick one the same way you would....they just want a tip. They do search your bags when you walk into the pool so no bringing beer down into this place. The gym is top notch and by the spa so the smell is awesome. I did think the hotel was a little far from the strip but we took a taxi everywhere so it made no difference. The food at the buffet was JUST OK, not worth the $64 dollars for two on the weekend. Go to the ARIA café instead and the food is better and cheaper. Julian Serrano restaurant was AWESOME, if you like shrimp get the GAMBAS. We went back a second time we enjoyed it so much. The pub is good too and had cheap happy hour prices.I lost my $20 daily at the casino as it is tight. I don't know anyone in Vegas who wins except the sharks. Then again I guess my money at the casino is funding the CityCenter and other beautiful amenities at Aria. You won't go wrong if you pick this hotel...if anything it will raise your expectations for all the others. If you are tight on money and don't want quality food then go to another hotel. You get what you pay for!

Room Tip: Stay close to the elevator and on a lower floor, I was dizzy every time I stepped off the elevator.
Green Features: Not sure about this...everything is in fancy cardboard packaging...I don't see the environmentally friendly practice here.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review about your recent stay at ARIA. It is thrilling to learn your check-in was so efficient and that your modern guestroom was very satisfying to you. Moreover, I am elated to read our delicious options at the ARIA Café and Julian Serrano brought you much delight.

Please know that your comments on our Buffet are well noted and will be shared with our team. Additionally, we are proud to share that many of our green features encompass numerous aspects of ARIA; from the active design, to the materials and amenities used throughout our resort.

In closing, I apologize for any inconvenience with receiving your billing folio. As your reservation is not linked to Trip Advisor, our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to gather additional information. Thank you again and I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Best regards,

New York City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was not familiar with this hotel when I first booked it but became a fan once I arrived. The rooms are very nice. They even have robes in each room for lounging aroud. The restaurants are real good and there are a lot of choices with several places to consider.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Neil,

It is very gratifying to hear you speak so highly of our resort with our many enticing dining selections and guestroom amenities. Thank you as well for mentioning our comfortable robes and for your valuable feedback.

Your kind remarks are sincerely appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.